Roberto Cavalli Leopard Vintage Purse

28.11.18 PMC 0 Comments


Welcome on wednesday Cats:). When one cat sees another, both know they should stay together. That's how it goes with this purse;). Do You like accessories with character? I do. Better if they are vintage too, I feel them more my style;). I've already showed You giraffe and zebra bags from Cavalli, this time I present You ... a cat ... ;).

Benvenuti nel mercoledì Gatti:). Quando un gatto ne vede un altro, è ovvio che devono stare insieme. Ecco com'è andata con questa borsa ;). Vi piacciono gli accessori con carattere? A me sì, meglio ancora se sono vintage, sento che mi appartengono di più;). Vi ho già mostrato la giraffa e la zebra di Cavalli, questa volta Vi presento  ... un  gatto ... ;)


Have a nice afternoon:).
Buon pomeriggio:).

0 comments commenti: