My girl friend makeup

20.5.19 PMC 0 Comments


Good Morning Cats!:) and it's monday, AJAJAJ. All my males friends are saying that, there are two types of women in my life, these one who love me and others that envy me. In spite of everything. 
I got use to that and all this situation is making me laugh but it wasn't always like this. I meet Morena when I was riding my wheel chair, the first thing she said to me was: You are beautiful! You seem to be Anastasia princess from Disney! I have never seen Anastasia fairytale and I don't think I am beautiful, but immediately I knew that Morena's heart is pure and good one. She's younger then I am, but everyone thinks we are at the same age:). I already showed You my boyfriend makeup, today I've put on my face colours and shades that my female friend has chosen for me.I like to study from the others things that they do better then me, I am not afraid of new stuff that I never seen before, so altough I am not ideal painter I've tried to make perfect eyebrow line with a brush and eyebrow cream;).

Buongiorno Gatti!:) ed è lunedì, AJAJAJ. Tutti i miei amici maschi dicono che ci sono due tipi di donne nella mia vita, quelle che mi amano e altre che mi invidiano. Nonostante tutto. Mi sono orami abituata e tutta questa situazione mi fa ridere, ma non è sempre stato così. Ho conosciuto Morena quando giravo sulla mia sedia a rotelle, la prima cosa che mi ha detto è stata: Ma sei bellissima! Sembri la principessa Anastasia di Disney! Non ho mai visto Anastasia e non penso d'essere bellissima, ma ho capito subito che il cuore di Morena è puro e buono. Lei è più giovane di me, ma tutti pensano che siamo della stessa età:). Vi ho già mostrato il makeup del mio fidanzato, oggi ho messo sul mio viso colori e tonalità che la mia amica ha scelto per me. Mi piace imparare dagli altri le cose che sanno fare meglio di me, non ho paura di usare le cose che non ho mai visto prima, perciò nonostante io non sia una pittrice perfetta, ho provato a fare una linea ideale sulle sopracciglia con la crema e il pennello;). 

Face

Conceal&Define

Full Coverage Foundation f2

Full Coverage Conceal and contour

Makeup Revolution


Eyes

One True Love Palette

I love Revolution

WaterBrow

Eyebrow Cream

Chocolate

What lashes!

Fiber Volumizing Mascara

Debby


Lips

Creamy Lipstick

Creamfullipstick

Radiant Orchid


For all fans of young poet from far East. 
Per tutti i fan della giovane poetessa dall'Est.

Mermaid
I loved being a sea lover, 
but much more yours.
I've learned to breath with air
and to wash myslef in a bathtub.
Only my legs are bleeding,
unfamiliar walking.
Weakly I'am getting close to you,
I don't recognize myself anymore.
Come back soon from work my Darling!
I've cooked your favorite greek fish
for a dinner.

You would do anything for love when you are twenty years old ...
Faresti di tutto per amore quando hai vent'anni ...

Kisses
Baci

0 comments commenti: