Lady Lazarus

10.12.20 PMC 0 Comments

 - Paulina where have u been?
- Where have you been all my life! Like my friend Rihanna says. She's from Barbados, I'm going there, in the summer.
- Hi Rod, hi Paul, I was always here.
- You were here, but we were not and I'm asking myslef, what the fuck!

- Paulina, dove sei stata?
- Dove sei stata per tutta la mia vita! Come dice sempre la mia amica Rihanna. Lei è di Barbados, ci vado, l'estate prossima.
- Ciao Rod, ciao Paul, ero sempre qui.
- Te eri qui, ma noi direi di no e mi sto chiedendo che cacchio è sucoesso!
- Non dire parolacce McCartney, è cosa mia!

- Do not swear McCartney, it's my thing!
- Her english was really bad, now, it's gonna be so much worser!
- She was dead.
- Who killed her?
- Bad people Stewart, bad people, they were thinking that all that she's saying here is the truth!
- What idiot could think that this blog is reproduction of her life! It's an opera! Like my Octopus's Garden!
- No it's not! It's obvious that she's living here with three old guys!
- Fuck off Stewart, I'm only 29 years old!
- You have become so unkind McCartney, is it all because they are laughing at you?
- Who is laughing Paul and why?
- They are laughing at me, because during the concerts I'am reading lyrics from prompteur!
- He can't rememebr his own songs, I am not suprised about that I wouldn't remember them either.
- Rod! Paul, you wrote so many bautiful songs, I think it's normal with so long career.
- What long career? I'm 28 years old, can you all just stop? Where is my hat. I don't remember.
- It's here, thanks God your Rod is here and thanks God I don't have this kind of problems. But, hey maybe Mike from Old Fields will become your inspiration? He's only playing a bell. Or guitar. Or guitar and the bell. In total silence. I can see you Paul in this kind of scenography.
- Where were you Rod and what were you doing recently?
- Well, I was with my friend Donald, we have won the elections. 

- Non dire parolacce McCartney, è cosa mia!
- Il suo inglese era davvero pessimo e adesso sarà ancora peggiore!
- Era morta.
- Chi l'ha uccisa?
- Gente cattiva Stewart, gente cattiva, hanno pensato che tutto quello che sta dicendo qui è la verità!
- Che idiota potrebbe pensare che questo blog è la riproduzione della sua vita! E' un'opera! Come il mio Octopus's Garden!
- Non è così! E' vero che sta vivendo qui da sola con tre vecchiotti!
- Fottiti Stewart, ho solo 29 anni!
- Sei diventato così poco gentile McCartney, e tutto perchè stanno ridendo di te?
- Chi sta ridendo e perchè Paul?
- Stanno ridendo perchè durante i concerti leggo i testi dal suggeritore!
- Non si ricorda le proprie canzoni, non ne sono stupito, nemmeno io le vorrei ricordare.
- Rod! Paul, hai scritto così tante bellissime canzoni, penso sia normale con una carriera così lunga.
- Che lunga carriera? Sono solo un ragazzo di 28 anni, potete tutti smettere? Dove ho messo il mio cappello. Non me lo ricordo.
- E' qui, grazie a Dio il tuo amico Rod è qui e grazie a Dio non ho questo tipo di problemi. Ma sai, forse Mike dai Campi Antichi doventerà la tua isporazione- Lui suona solo una campana. O la chitarra. O la chitarra e la campana. Nel silenzio totale. Ti vedo Paul in questo tipo di scengorafia.
- Dove sei stato Rod e cosa hai fatto ultimamente?
- Beh, Ero con il mio amico Donald, abbiamo vinto le elezioni.

- You did not!
- We did! I've seen all the colors on the map! Everything was red and yellow, our colors, means we won!
- It was Italy Covid map Stewart!
- If we are talking about that, I'm gonna be the first who will take a vaccine! I've annouced this last week and thousands of nurses has respond to me! I'm making the casting, next monday.
- Good Morning Everyone!
- Jesus Criste, Mike what is this stuff?

 Non avete vinto!
- Abbiamo vinto! Ho visto tutti i colori sulla mappa! Tutto era rosso e giallo, i nostri colori, significa che abbiamo vinto!
- Era la mappa del covid d'Italia, Stewart!
- Se già parliamo di questo sarò il primo che prenderà il vaccino! Ho annunciato questo fatto la settimana scorsa e centinaia di infermiere mi hanno risposto! Farò un casting, il prossimo lunedì.
- Buongiorno a tutti.
- Cristo Santo Mike cosa è sta roba?

- It's Christmas tree from Ommadawn, it's gonna be diffrent Christmas this year but we will try to make it warm anyway.
- Yes, Paulina is crying every day because she won't see her mother in low under the mistletoe, she's living in another municipality.
- I wouldn't be upset about that, love will always find a way.
- Stop scaring us Mike!
- McCartney has wrote so many love songs, maybe he will sing one for us?
- No he will not, we don't have prompteur here!
- Shut up Stewart!

- E' albero di Natale dall'Ommadawn, sarà un Natale diverso qquest'anno, ma proveremo a farlo caldo lo siesso.
- Sì, Paulina sta piangendo ogni giorno perchè non potra vedere la sua suocera sotto il vischio, la signora vive in un altro comune.
- Non ne sarei triste, l'amore troverà sempre la strada giusta.
- Non ci spaventare Mike!
- McCarteny ha scritto tantissime canzoni d'amore, forse ne canterà una per noi?
- No, non lo farà, non abbiamo il suggeritore qui!
- Stai zitto Stewart!

0 comments commenti: