Cozy Makeup Look

11.3.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Good Morning Paul! How did you sleep?
- Good Morning, good morning. We have to talk Paulina.

- Buongiorno Paul! Come hai dormito?
- Buongiorno, buongiorno. Dobbiamo parlare Paulina.

- Tell me.
- I can't say I was sleeping well last night.
- I'm sorry Paul, tonight I will prepare you some tisane before going to bed.
- No, I don't think it would help. I don't know how to say it PMC so I will be straight. I think Rod is in love with me.
- What?
- He came in my bed last night!
- And then?
- And then he put his hand on my back and immediately he fell asleep.
- Well, that's weird.
- It's horrible because then he has started to snore, I hardly slept at all!
- I understand you Paul, Fede has the same problem and sometimes I can't sleep either, next time meet me in the kitchen, we will drink chocolate milk together and this awkward moment will pass, OK?
- OK, but don't tell anything to Stewart.
- OK Paul, your secrets are safe with me.
- Good Morning Everyone!
- Good Morning Roderic!

- Dimmi.
- Non posso dire che ho dormito bene stanotte.
- Mi dispiace Paul, stasera ti preparerò una tisana prima di andare a letto.
- No, non penso che questo aiuterebbe. Non so come dirlo PMC allora sarò esplicito. Penso che Rod sia innamorato di me.
- Cosa?
- E' venuto nel mio letto la notte scorsa!
- E poi?
- E poi ha messo la sua mano sulle mie spalle e si è subito addormentato.
- Beh, è strano.
- E' terribile, anche perché dopo ha iniziato a russare, non ho dormito quasi per niente!
- Ti capisco Paul, Fede ha lo stesso problema e a volte nemmeno io riesco a dormire. La prossima volta incontriamoci in cucina, berremo insieme latte e cioccolata, e questo scomodo momento passerà, ok?
- Ok, ma non dire niente a Stewart.
- OK Paul, i tuoi segreti sono sicuri con me.
- Buongiorno a tutti!
- Buongiorno Roderic!

- What a fantastic situation, we have breakfast together! Like a family! Paulina, for you this delicious tofu and soia milk.
- How disgusting!
- In the morning everything is disgusting! McCartney give me this slice of bread, please.
- Here you go Rod.
- Don't touch me McCartney! I don't want to take this stupid virus, stay away from me two meters! And go wash your hands! Go wash yourself! And your hairs too! You are looking like this tofu here!
- Rod! Behave! Today is your turn to throw away the garbage. Hurry up, if not, you won't be in time. Today biologic dirt.
- Mccartney is in the bathroom, I can't put him out right now!
- Rod! Behave, this house is not a charming hotel. You have to follow the rules.
- I won't tell you where I have all rules Paulina. I will tell you a secret. I was afraid to sleep at your house.
- Why?
- Because I am a night walker you know. I didnd't want to create problems to anyone. And then I could do something stupid and not forgivable.
- Like what?
- I could finish my walk at McCartney's bed! It would be horribile, for both of us! Do me a favor and don't tell my secrets to anyone, primarily  not say anything to Paul.
- No problem Rod, your secrets are safe with me. But my silence will cost you one slice of bread.
- Here you go! All inclusive! Cheese and butter too. 

- Che situazione fantastica, facciamo colazione insieme! Come una famiglia! Paulina per te questo delizioso tofu e latte di soia!
- Che schifo!
- La mattina tutto fa schifo! McCartney, dammi per favore una fetta di pane.
- Ecco Rod.
- Non mi toccare McCartney! Non voglio prendere questo stupido virus, rimani lontano da me almeno due metri! E vai a lavarti le mani! E lavati anche te! E anche i tuoi capelli! Sembri questo tofu qui!
- Rod! Comportati! Oggi è il tuo turno di buttare via l'immondizia. Sbrigati, se no non farai in tempo. Oggi c'è l'umido.
- McCartney è in bagno, non lo posso mettere fuori adesso! 
- Rod, comportati, questa è una casa, non un hotel. Devi rispettare le regole.
- Non ti dirò dove metto tutte le regole Paulina. Ti dirò un segreto. Avevo paura di dormire a casa tua.
- Perché?
- Perché sono sonnambulo. Non volevo creare problemi a nessuno sai. E poi avrei potuto fare qualcosa di stupido e non perdonabile.
- Tipo cosa?
- Potrei finire non volendo nel letto di MCCartney! Sarebbe orrendo, per tutti e due! Fammi un favore e non dire i miei segreti a nessuno, soprattutto non dire niente a Paul.
- Nessun problema Rod, i tuoi segreti sono al sicuro con me. Ma il mio silenzio ti costerà una fetta di pane.
- Eccola! Tutto incluso! Anche burro e formaggio!

Eyes

Eyeshadow Palette

Good Vibes, Good Memories

Bloom, baby, bloom



Volume Stylist 

Curl&Hold Mascara

Flowers on my head, happiness in my soul


Lips

Lipgloss

Think Pink


Face

Blush Trio

Spring Love&

Highlighter Drops

Bloom day by day

0 comments commenti: