Green Eyes Makeup Look

16.3.20 PMC 10 Comments


- Good Morning Paulina, where have you been? We all thought you are dead!
- Buongiorno Paulina, dove sei stata in questi ultimi tre giorni? Tutti abbiamo pensato che sei morta!

- No! Not yet Rod, I was in the kitchen last two days. I love cooking, it relax me and it's the most beautiful act of love. Federico loves when I am cooking. Look, this is what I've prepared.
- What we have here?
- Some italian but also polish meals. My kitchen is like patchwork quilt. But where were you Roderic last three hours?
- In the bathroom, making my hairs fine. 
- God. And where is Paul? 
- That's a good question. I have seen him like two days ago!
- Someone's knocking on the door, do me a favor Rod, open the door maybe it's Paul.
- Are you all thinking that I am stupid or what?
- Commissioner Sting, you came back!

- No! Non ancora Rod. Ero in cucina nelgi ultimi due giorni.  Amo cucinare, mi rilassa e secondo me è un bellissimo atto d'amore. Federico ama quando cucino. Guarda cosa ho preparato.
- Cosa abbiamo qui?
- Qualche piatto italiano, ma anche polacco. La mia cucina è come una trapuntina patchwork. Ma dove sei stato nelle ultime tre ore?
- In bagno, mi aggiustavo i capelli.
- Oddio. E dov'è Paul?
- E' una buona domanda. Non l'ho visto negli ultimi due giorni!
- Qualcuno sta bussando alla porta, fammi favore Rod, apri la porta forse è Paul.
- Ma voi tutti pensate che io sia stupido o cosa?
- Commissario Sting, sei tornato!

- Yes, my friends from the Police have found me in the Deep Forest! Now I will make new order here! Look what I've found! Is it yours?
- A black backpack! It's not mine!
- Look what is inside Stewart, maybe it's yours?
- Paul!
- He tried to run away from here in this backpack! I've noticed tiny lady holding him on his back and that's how I've discover him!
- Paul are you so unhappy here with us in Tuscan Mill?
- He's afraid of virus!
- I am not afraid of stupid virus Stewart, I am afraid of you!

- Sì, i miei amici della Police mi hanno trovato nella Deep Forest! Adesso io farò ordine qui! Guarda cosa ho trovato. E' tuo?
- Uno zaino nero! Non è mio!
- Guarda cosa c'è dentro, forse è tuo?
- Paul!
- Ha provato a fuggire dentro questo zaino! Ho notato una donna minuta che lo portava sulle spalle ed ecco come l'ho scoperto!
- Paul, sei così infelice con noi qui, nel Mulino Toscano?
- Lui ha paura del virus!
- Non ho paura di questo stupido virus, ho paura di te!

- In what sense, I am always only joking!
- You put your hand every night on my back! 
- I am sick Commissioner!
- We all know that!
- Federico! Already at home?
- Yes honey, I start smart working! From today! I have to go up stairs, I got a call conference.
- Don't go there! 
- Why?
- There is my naked girlfriend in this room! Her last wish was great orgasm and I made it!
- You were two meters away from her Stewart, you were totally drunk!
- How do you know this McCartney?
- I've seen you through the hole in the door! 
- Paul! You are Peeping Paul!
- Paula or you will make order here or I will close you all in jail! 
- OK, come together!
- Everything, but not together in these days!
- We will stay apart but united Mr.Commissioner.

- In che senso, sto sempre solo scherzando!
- Stai mettendo ogni notte la tua mano sulle mie spalle!
- Sono malato Commissario!
- Tutti lo sappiamo!
- Federico, sei già a casa?
- Sì tesoro, ho iniziato lo smart wokring! Da oggi! Devo andare su, ho una call conference.
- Non andare là!
- Perché?
- La c'è la mia fidanzata tutta nuda! Il suo ultimo desiderio era un orgasmo meraviglioso e ce l'ho fatta!
- Eri due metri più lontano da lei, eri totalmente ubriaco!
- Come lo sai McCartney?
- Ho visto dal buco della serratura!
- Paul, sei un guardone!
- Paula, o farai ordine qui o Vi chiuderò in prigione, tutti insieme!
- Sì, tutti insieme!
- Qualsiasi cosa, ma non tutti insieme in questi giorni!
- Rimarremo separati, ma uniti Sig. Commissario.

Eyes

Oil Eyeshadow, Iconic

Matte Signature Eyeliner

Paradise Extatic Mascara

L'Oreal

 


Lips

Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick, Les Macarons, 828 Framboise Frenzy, L'Oreal


Face

Accord Parfait, Porcelain, L'Oreal


💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

10 comments:

  1. Still concentrating on yourself!in a times of coronavirus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every woman wants to feel good, even in a times of coronavirus or other war. Stay positive! Look in the mirror and try to smile because life is beautiful anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tak trzymaj Paula!
    W tej trudnej dla wszystkich sytuacji życzę Tobie i Twojemu Narzeczonemu wszystkiego dobrego i zachowania pogody ducha!
    Też uważam, że życie jest piękne nawet w obecnej sytuacji!

    Serdeczne pozdrowienia z Polski
    Basia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbaro, narzeczony czuje sie bardzo wyrozniony i dziekuje za pozdrowienia przesylajac buziaki ;) Kobieta kobiete zawsze zrozumie. Tutaj sa akcje w internecie organizowane przez Wloszki, aby nawet podczas kwarantanny miec usta pomalowane na czerwono - dla siebie, nawet jesli spacer mamy z pokoju do kuchni;). W moim ulubionym filmie "Przeminelo z wiatrem" Scarlett podczas wojny szyla sobie sukienki z zaslon, gdy bedzie potrzeba tez to zrobie! Trzymam za Was kciuki, zycze duzo cierpliwosci i jak mowia Wlosi: wszystko bedzie dobrze dobrze!! 😘😘😘

      Delete
  4. I am thinking we could have a good discussion about it! All the best for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personalmente sono felice che, in questi tempi difficili, ci sia qualcuno che pensa positivo e riesce a trasmettere bellezza e buone vibrazioni, nonostante tutto. Grazie PCM, da Sara.
    P.S. Andrà tutto bene :)
    And for my English speaking friends.
    Personally I am very happy that, in these difficult times, there is someone who thinks positive and manages to convey beauty and good vibrations, despite everything. Thanks PCM, from Sara.
    P.S. Everything will be alright :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara 😘😘😘😘😘😘🌞🌞🌞✋🏻✋🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 PS. Your english is perfect!

      Delete
  6. Awesome! Thank yo for putting online my comment ! To get more responses from othersI

    ReplyDelete