Chocolate Rose Gold Palette

26.3.19 PMC 0 Comments


🍫🎨Good Morning Cats!:) In my makeup romance the thing I love the most is the fact that behind all eyeshadows, lipsticks and palettes you can find great people, not only outside but beautiful inside creatures and artists. I am sending you kisses from my mill. Chocolate creates addiction, yes it's true, when I saw this Rose Gold Palette I felt in love in all shimmering and warm colors. I know that you already may know this palette, but here in Tuscany land it's famous now!;) Let's have some real chocolate together and look closer Rose Gold Palette. It's my very favourite:)).

Buongiorno Gatti!:) Nella mia storia d'amore con il makeup la cosa che mi piace di più è il fatto che dietro tutti questi ombretti, rossetti e palette puoi trovare persone stupende, bellissime non solo fuori, ma anche dentro, artisti veri. Vi mando baci dal mio mulino. La cioccolata crea dipendenza, è vero, quando ho visto questa Rose Gold Palette mi sono innamorata di tutte le scintillanti e caldissime tonalità. So che forse conoscete già questa palette, ma qui in Toscana è famosa adesso!;) Beviamo insieme un po' di coccolata vera e guardiamo da vicino la Rose Gold Palette. E' una delle mie preferite:)).

As always I have to notice the low cost and high quality of this treasure (with a mirror:). These shadows blend well and look super nice on the eyes. All are very intense, I think they look great applicated with wet brush (I put them dry). As always shadows have so cool names:

Come sempre devo notare l'ottimo prezzo e l'alta qualità di questo tesorino (con specchietto:). Questi ombretti si applicano benissimo e sono super carini sugli occhi. Sono tutti molto intensi e penso che possano fare bella figura applicati con un pennello umido (io li ho messi con pennello asciutto). Come sempre hanno nomi meravigliosi:

Hold up, Touch me, Dirty Rich, Hard work, Luxe, Cheque, Barbie, Gold Digga, Girl boss, Uh'oh, Not yours, Shy, Back Up, Side'chick, My own, Independent

If you like intense, shimmering and warm eyeshadows, you will love this palette as I do. 
And has 0 calories;). Have a nice afternoon Cats! 

Se Vi piacciono gli ombretti intensi, scintillanti e caldi amerete questa palette come me. E poi ha zero calorie;). Buon pomeriggio Gatti!
🖐🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

0 comments commenti: