Woman's Day Makeup

7.3.19 PMC 1 Comments


Good Morning World! Good Morning America!:) My english is like my walking: insecure and limitated, but You came to me anyway! Thank You!:) On the best day of the week, friday, all Ladies have their special day. If I had to be honest my relation with other females is weird one. There's lots of women next to me, but few really close. I have master in Polish  Literature for 5 years I was studying with 120 girls and 3 boys. People called my University Female Convent:). Then, for other 3 years I studied Logopaedics with voice emission, and also there: we were 30 women and no male at all. So there were always some females around me and more and less important friendships. There were two great women in my life: my Italian Teacher and University Promoter. First One, for ten years was teaching me italian, every saturday morning for 6 hours (I have sma from my birth, I always knew I have to study a lot, because I can't work anywhere). After all this time we knew eachother really well and she knew all my boyfriends;). She believed in me altough I am chaotic person, I remember her patience and italian lessons full of smiles, jokes, good energy and love for this language and country (that time in Poland almost none wanted study italian and everyone choose english;). The Second one I met at my University. Strong, beautiful, super intelligent mature Lady, Major Professor. We understanded eachother in one second, it was she that promoted my master about poetry. She loved women: every kind. She teached me not only to love and respect "Female Literature" (She hated this claim;),  but to be one of them. I remember when she got knew I am living in Italy, she said: Jesus Christ, don't stay too much time in the kitchen my dear! And I always remember her words;). I miss them both.

Buongiorno Mondo! Buongiorno America!:) Il mio inglese è come il mio cammino: insicuro e limitato, ma venite da me lo stesso!:) Grazie!:) Nella giornata migliore della settimana, il venerdì, tutte le Signore hanno la loro giornata speciale. Se devo essere sincera la mia relazione con le altre donne è un po' strana. Ci sono tante donne accanto a me, ma poche davvero vicine. Mi sono laureata in Filologia Polacca e per cinque anni studiavo con 120 ragazze e 3 maschi. La gente chiamava la mia Università "Convento per le Suore":) Dopo per altri tre anni ho studiato Logopedia con emissione di voce, e anche là eravamo 30 donne e nessun maschio. Allora c'erano sempre le femmine vicino a me, con amizicie più o meno importanti. Ci sono state due grandi donne nella mia via: la mia Professoressa d'Italiano e il mio Promotore all'Università. La Prima m'insegnava l'italiano per dieci anni, ogni sabato per sei ore (ho la sma dalla nascita e ho sempre saputo che devo studiare tanto perché non potrò lavorare in qualsiasi posto). Dopo tutto questo tempo ci conoscevamo davvero bene e lei conosceva tutti i miei fidanzati;). Ha creduto in me, nonostante io sia una persona caotica, mi ricordo la sua pazienza e le lezioni d'italiano piene di sorrisi, scherzi, buona energia e amore per questa lingua e Paese (a quel tempo in Polonia nessuno voleva studiare italiano e tutti sceglievano l'inglese;). La Seconda l'ho incontrata alla mia Università. Una grande Signora, forte, bellissima e molto intelligente, Professoressa Maggiore. Ci capivamo in un secondo, è stata lei a promuovere la mia tesi di poesia. Amava le donne: di ogni tipo. Mi ha insegnato non solo ad amare e rispettare "La Letteratura Femminile" (odiava questa definizione;), ma ad essere una di loro.  Mi ricordo quando ha saputo che adesso vivo in Italia ha detto: Cristo Santo non stare troppo tempo in cucina, mia cara! E io ricordo sempre le sue parole;). Mi mancano tutte e due.

Today we will prepare Women's day makeup, with some Wycon treasures. What I like the most in this brand is fact that they are so "actual". Every Special Day is celebrated by them with some Capsule Collection, that is low cost but sooo lovely and pretty!:) 

Oggi preparerò un trucco per la Festa della Donna, con alcuni tesori di Wycon. La cosa che mi piace di più in questo marchio è il fatto che sono molto "attuali". Ogni giorno è speciale e celebrato da loro con qualche Edizione Limitata, che è low cost, ma molto bella e carina!:)

Super Women

Loose Powder

01 Light Gold


Super Woman

Mascara


Super Woman

Power Lip Balm

Wonder Lip Pencil

04 Pure Red


💖

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Mature english lady

    ReplyDelete