Spring Vintage Shopping

28.3.19 PMC 0 Comments


🎀 Good Morning World, Tuscany is calling! We have such a strong wind last three days here, that I am sure it was cat from our mill that I've seen yesterday through my window waving me "Good Bye" I think he's on Alaska right now. When I was hard working office girl my female friends was asking me: where you find all this great stuff? I don't know, I guess it's my third eye that is leading me to nice places with beautiful things;). Or like my father I catch things that none wants and make them glorious. What I've found this time?

Buongiorno Mondo, la Toscana Vi chiama! C'è un vento così forte in questi ultimi tre giorni, che sono sicura che ieri dalla finestra ho visto il Gatto del nostro mulino che mi salutava "Caione": penso che adesso sia in Alaska. Quando ero una ragazza che lavorava duramente in ufficio tutte le mie amiche mi chiedevano: ma dove trovi queste bellissime cose? Non lo so, forse è il mio terzo occhio che mi guida nei post con delle cose bellissime;). O forse come mio padre trovo le cose che nessuno vuole e le rendo splendide. Cosa ho trovato questa volta?

Puzzle 

paint


I am building my life like I would do with puzzles. Piece by piece.
Costruisco la mia vita come si fa con i puzzle. Pezzo dopo pezzo.

Readers Digest

collection


I love old books, half of my life I spent in some library (eating sandwiches under the table). I am so curious what were thinking and writing people so much time ago. I guess not much has changed:).

Amo i vecchi libri, la metà della mia vita l'ho passata in qualche libreria (mangiando i panini sotto il tavolo). Sono così curiosa cosa hanno pensato e scritto le persone così tanto tempo fa. Forse non è cambiato così tanto?

Gold Glasses

Richmond


We are golden, we are golden!


Coat


Because I love these flowers, perfect april coat.
Perché amo questo fiore, perfetto cappotto per aprile.

Red 

Bow


Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful?

Purse

Guess


Guess what, I have a new bag!:)
Indovina, ho una borsa nuova!:)


Vintage 

Doll


Her name is Fanella and it was created by Franca Effe, it's a cult doll from the 70's. Real treasure for all vintage lovers.

Il suo nome è Fanella della Franca Effe ed è una bambola cult dagli anni '70. Un vero tesoro per tutti gli amanti del vintage.

🖐💖

0 comments commenti: