Goddess of Love makeup

19.3.19 PMC 0 Comments


💛 Good Morning Cats, let's make tuesday gold:). Recently I've found this beautiful triple baked highlighter called "Goddess of Love" and I love it;). I put it on my eyes like eyeshadow and all over my face. Let's become Golden Goddess Girlz!

Buongiorno Gatti, rendiamo d'oro questo martedì!:) Recentemente ho trovato questo bellissimo illuminante che si chiama "Goddess of Love" e lo amo;). L'ho messo sugli occhi come un ombretto e su tutto il mio viso. Trasformiamoci in Dee D'Oro Ragazze!

When Your man will back home after work and will ask You: Why You have golden face honey? Remember the answer: I am Your Goddess of Love, Baby!:)

Quando il vostro uomo tornerà a casa dopo il lavoro e vi chiederà: Perchè hai il viso d'oro cara? Ricordate la riposta: Sono la Tua Dea Dell'Amore, Baby!:)
💛

0 comments commenti: