December Classic Makeup Look

6.12.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Have you took it?
- Hi Paul! No, we are in "Christmas Tree Conflict", I would like to have a real one, he prefers fake. 
I already know who will win this battle and I'm gonna take the most weird and glittering plastic Xmas tree ever!
- Oh, OK. What is this weird smell?
- It's my pipe.
- This dog is a pipe?
- Yes, it's a female pipe, you can order it from catalogues with cosmetics and beauty stuff ...
- So, in theory you all, females are faking to order nice face creams and beeing good girls, but in practice you are not.
- More or less. Do you want to try?
- After all, why not?

- Lo avete preso?
- Ciao Paul! No, siamo in una specie di "Conflitto Alberale", io vorrei un alberino vero, lui lo preferisce finto, so già chi vincerà questa battaglia e prenderò il più strano e glitterato albero di Natale della storia.
- OH, OK. Cosa è sta puzza strana?
- E' la mia pipa.
- Questo cane è una pipa?
- Sì, è una pipa femminile, la puoi ordinare dal catalogo con i cosmetici ...
- Allora in teoria voi tutte fate finta di ordinare le creme ed essere brave ragazze, ma in pratica non lo siete.
- Più o meno. Vuoi provare?
- Alla fine, perché no?

- Good Morning Everyone. Oh, you are taking drugs, finally something smart. What we have this beautiful morning: cocaine, amphetamine, crystal meth?

- Buongiorno a tutti. Oh, prendete droga, finalmente qualcosa di saggio. Cosa abbiamo in questa bellissima mattinata? Cocaina, anfetamina, crystal meth?

- The last one, our art critic made visit this morning, he loves all kind of crystals now. Rod, where is Blur Oasis? It's a while that we can't see you both.
- I don't want to talk about it, how she broke my heart. I guess she is transforming in a woman. In two words: she hates me.
- It's impossible Rod!
- No, no, it's true. I try to be a good dad, but two days ago I've entered in a bathroom and what I see in the mirror? Two words written with red lipstic: I hate you.
- It was mine lipstick, I was searching it yesterday.
- Look Maria Clara, could you help me? Her mother is an artist, she's never at home, right now she's in Honolulu.
- Yes, I know.
- I don't know how to talk with her about all this girly stuff: mestruation, ovulation ...
- Masturbation.
- Paul!
- About all these actions. So could you please help me? You know, just talk with her.
- No problem Rod, I have an idea, I will made a pajamas party!
- OK, but no males. Let's not hurry things ...
- Pajamas Parties are without males, I've made them millions in my life with my female friends. You put some face mask, eat something good, watch some romantic movie in pink socks. So I could talk with her in this nice circumstances.
- OK.
- But you have to help me Roderic. You have to go to the shop and buy some facemask and pads. It's gonna be a conversation with a demonstration.
- Me? A Sir? Buying pads? Jesus, how will I do this? I don't know the misures, types, colors!
- Nice lady in the store will help you.
- Oh God, I have to see it Stewart!
- Shut up McCartney, you are going with me!
- What for?
- You will choose the right shade of nail polish! 

- L'ultimo, il nostro critico d'arte ci ha fatto visita stamani e adesso ama ogni tipo di cristallo. Rod dov'è Blur Oasis? E' da un po' di tempo che non vi vediamo insieme.
- Non voglio parlare di come mi ha rotto il cuore. Penso che si stia trasformando in una donna. In due parole: mi odia.
- E' impossibile Rod!
- No, no, è vero. Provo ad essere un bravo papà, ma ieri entro nel bagno e cosa vedo sullo specchio? Due parole scritte con il rossetto rosso: Ti odio.
 - Era il mio rossetto, l'ho cercato tutto il giorno ieri.
- Guarda Maria Clara, mi potresti aiutare? Sua madre è un'artista, non è mai a casa, adesso è a Honolulu.
- Sì, lo so.
- Io non so come parlare con lei di queste cose: metruazioni, ovulazione ...
- Masturbazione.
- Paul!
- Di tutte queste cose. Allora mi potresti aiutare? Sai, anche solo parlare con lei.
- Non c'è problema Rod, ho un'idea, organizzerò un pigama party!
- OK, ma senza maschi. Non vorrei affrettare le cose ...
- I pigiama party sono senza maschi, ne ho fatto tantissimi nella vita con le mie amiche. Metti qualche mascherina sul viso, mangi qualcosa di buono, guardi qualche film romantico indossando calzini rosa. Così potrei parlare con lei nella giusta atmosfera.
- OK.
- Ma mi dovresti aiutare Roderic. Dovresti andare in negozio e prendere assorbenti e mascherine. Perché sarà una conversazione con la dimostrazione.
- Io? Un Sir? Comprare assorbenti? Gesù come lo farò? Non conosco le misure, i tipi e i colori!
- La gentile commessa del negozio ti aiuterà.
- Santo Cielo lo devo vedere Stewart!
- Stai zitto McCartney, vieni con me!
- Per cosa?
- Sceglierai il giusto colore dello smalto per le unghie!

Eyes

Eyeshadow Quad, Perfect Wear, Mocha Latte, Avon True

Super Definition Liner, Avon True

Ultra Volume Lash Mgnify Mascara, Avon True


Lips

True Colour, Perfectly Matte, Red Supreme


Face

Diorskin Nude Air Fluide, Beige Clair

0 comments commenti: