Luminous and Natural Winter Makeup Look

27.12.19 PMC 0 Comments


- I swear it was Christmas like yesterday! Good Morning Maria Clara! How was your Christmas?
- Morning Paul! Fantastic! Me, Fede, prosecco and Chet Baker. Yours?

-  Ti giuro che era Natale come ieri! Buongiorno Maria Clara! Com'era il tuo Natale?
- Buongiorno Paul! Fantastico! Io, Fede, prosecco e Chet Baker. Il tuo?

- Jesus Christ, my family made me shock surprise and all camed to visit me this Christmas!
- Wasn't it beautiful?
- Paulina I almost don't know this people! What they want from me once a year? A present? Instagram picture? That my love for them will grow? I don't know, I don't know. Full house doesn't mean family! I didn't knew either that Albert is my uncle! It was like 35 people in my house and you should know I have only one bathroom. I was doing my shower with my cousin Jude on the toilet! He was repeating all the time "I am the Walrus" and I still don't know is he so weird or was it champagne with vodka we drank the night before. Do we want to talk about auntie Rigby? For hours she was standing in the window boling rice for everyone, do you know where she found it? She picked it up in the church during some wedding! I was sure I will finish in hospital. And last but not least my cousin Penny Lane. In the beginning she only wanted to hold my hand but then she said: come together, right now over me! I almost had a heart attack! I prayed to God, please let them back when I am sixty four, I am not ready for this kind of stuff at my young age!
- Good Morning! Paulina, do you have some diger selz? I think I'm gonna die ...

- Gesù Cristo, la mia famiglia mi ha fatto una sorpresa shock e sono venuti a casa mia questo Natale!
- Non è stato bello?
- Paulina quasi non conosco sta gente! Cosa vogliono da me una volta all'anno? Un regalo? Una foto per instagram? Che il mio amore per loro crescerà? Non lo so, non lo so. Una casa piena di persone non significa famiglia! Non sapevo nemmeno che Albert è mio zio! C'erano 35 persone dentro casa mia e te devi sapere che ho un bagno solo. Facevo la doccia con il mio cugino Jude sul cesso! Ripeteva senza pausa "Sono Walrus" e ancora non ho capito se lui è così strano o era l'effetto dello spumante mescolato con la vodka che abbiamo bevuto il giorno prima. Vogliamo parlare della zia Rigby? Per ore stava alla finestra e bolliva riso per tutti e sai dove lo ha trovato? L'ha preso dal pavimento della chiesa durante qualche matrimonio! Ero sicuro che finirò in ospedale. E alla fine ma non ultimo, la mia cugina Penny Lane. All'inizio voleva solo tenermi la mano, ma dopo ha detto: Veniamo insieme, su di me! Ho quasi avuto un infarto! Ho pregato Dio di farli tornare quando avrò sessantaquattro anni, non sono pronto per roba del genere nella mia età così giovanile!
- Buongiorno! Paulina hai un diger selz? Penso che morirò ...

- Hi Rod!
- Hello Everyone, I sinned a lot this Christmas, I ate too much of everything. My heart can't say no to all this delicious miracles, but now I don't ask myself am I sexy anymore. I don't think am I wearing it well, I can't even say I was only joking. The only thing that remains is a mandolin wind ... and a hope that this old heart of mine will still feel the rhythm.
- Where is Blur Oasis Stewart?
- Don't ask me, she has decided to discover if she has some food intolerance: Dad can I try this, daddy can I eat that? And what should I respond her on Christmas day? 
- No?
- My heart will always tell her yes. Oh, here she is, say hi to uncle Paul!
- Mamma Mia, how much your growned Blur Oasis!

- Ciao Rod!
- Ciao a tutti, ho peccato tanto questo Natale, ho mangiato troppo di tutto. Il mio cuore non può dire di no a tutti questi deliziosi miracoli, ma adesso non mi chiedo più se sono sexy. Non penso se lo porto bene, non posso nemmeno dire che ho solo scherzato. L'unica cosa che è rimasta è il vento del mandolino ... e la speranza che questo mio vecchio cuore sentrà il suo ritmo.
- Dov'è Blur Oasis Stewart?
- Non me lo chiedere, ha deciso di scoprire se ha qualche intolleranca alimentare: papà posso provare questo? Papino posso mangiare quello? E cosa dovevo risponderle a Natale?
- No?
- Il mio cuore le dirà sempre di sì. Eccoci qua, di ciao allo zio Paul.
- Mamma mia come sei cresciuta Blur Oasis!

- Yes, I am afraid that her love story with Pinocchio will not last long ...
- Don't worry Rod, now we all will make healthy diet and everything will be like it should be!
- We all are tired Paulina! Then after all, why you didn't played organs at Holidays Party?
- I was ready, but my organs were not, can you imagine that our couple changed place and now they don't play in the bath thube anymore but on my organs! After all this situation they even didn't ask me "sorry"!
- Sorry seems to be the hardest word sometimes.
- Yes, I know. I will invite them on New Years pajama party anyway!
- We already feel invited Maria Clara! 

- Sì, ho paura che la sua storia d'amore con Pinocchio non durerà ...
- Non ti preoccupare Rod, faremo tutti una dieta sana e tutto sarà come dovrebbe!
- Siamo stanchi Paulina! Poi alla fine perché non hai suonato l'organo?
- Ero pronta ma il mio organo no, potete immaginare che la nostra coppia ha cambiato posto e non gioca più nella vasca da bagno, ma sopra il mio organo! Dopo tutta questa situazione non mi hanno nemmeno chiesto scusa!
- Scusa è a volte la parola più difficile da pronunciare.
- Sì, lo so. Li inviterò lo stesso al pigiama party per capodanno!
- Ci sentiamo già invitati Maria Clara!

Eyes

Lashes Fan Effect Mascara, Wycon

Dual Glow Shadow, Crème Brulee, Avon mark 


Lips

Lipstick, Nude Eclipse, Avon


Face

Strawberry Whip, Pore Blurring Primer with Vitamin C and E, Makeup Revolution

Ultra Light Cream Foundation, 02, Shaka

Blusher, Blusher Reloaded, Rhubarb&Custard, Makeup Revolution


✋🏻

0 comments commenti: