Every Day Beauty Favourites

5.6.19 PMC 1 Comments


🌻🌷 Hey Cats, it's already wednesday!:) One of things that I love in my fianceè is the fact that he never makes me feel ridiculous. Never. He never kills my enthusiasm and I can really be myself without having a fear about his judgment. He never ask my why, he asks me "how can I help you"? He has no problems with watching pictures every day from my blog and listening my lamentations, he's always present when I ask him to pass to some friend or shop because I can't. I am sure I will never hear from him that something is childish, stupid or ridiculous. I guess a part of beeing my fianceè, he's also my best friend. So my best friend has brought me some flowers yesterday and today I've prepared post with my beauty favourites in this month:).

Ciao Gatti, ed ormai è mercoledì!:) Una delle cose che amo del mio fidanzato è il fatto che non mi fa mai sentire ridicola. Mai. Non uccide mai il mio entusisamo e con lui davvero posso essere me stessa senza avere paura del suo giudizio. Non mi chiede mai il "perché", ma mi chiede "come posso aiutarti?" Non ha problemi a guardare ogni giorno le foto del mio blog ascoltando le mie lamentele, è sempre presente quando gli chiedo di passare da qualche amica o negozio perché io non posso. Sono sicura che non sentirò mai da lui che qualcosa è infantile, stupido o ridicolo. Forse a parte d'essere il mio fidanzato è anche il mio miglior amico. Allora il mio miglior amico ieri mi ha portato dei fiori e oggi ho preparato un post con i miei preferiti del mondo della bellezza per questo mese:).

But first of all let's drink some italian vitamin juice "Stai sereno"! It's with cannabis one and I can garantee that You will stay very calm. I've tried it yesterday, I thought it was good. After one hour I sent that there's cannabis scent in all house I thought inside myself "How strong is this sh." After two hours I swear I've seen fog in the room. I thought: Jesus, I am drugged. Finally. Let's write some book, poem, song, Something! But before let's have some coffee. And then I entered in my kitchen. There was a black as hell pot with burned ginger already without any water, fog everywhere, I was feeling like Jim Morrison, I didn't know what to do next: touch it, leave it, breath it, clean it. I did one thing: I stayed calm. Cats, this vitamin juice really works. Let's say it's number one on my Favourite List for this month;). 

Ma prima di tutto beviamo qualche succo con le vitamine: Stai sereno! E' un succo con canapa e Vi posso garantire che rimarrete sempre molto calmi. L'ho provato ieri, pensavo che fosse davvero buono. Dopo un'ora ho sentito che c'era profumo di canapa in tutta la casa e dentro di me ho pensato "Com'è forte 'sta roba". Dopo due ore Vi giuro ho visto la nebbia nella stanza. Ho pensato: Gesù, sono drogata. Finalmente. Scriviamo qualche libro, poesia, canzone, Qualcosa! Ma prima beviamo un po' di caffè. E dopo sono entrata in cucina. C'era, nera come l'inferno, la pentola con lo zenzero bruciato, ormai senza acqua, nebbia ovunque, mi sono sentita come Jim Morrison, non sapevo cosa fare: toccarla, lasciarla, respirarla, pulirla. Ho fatto una cosa sola: sono rimasta calma. Gatti, questo succo di vitamine funziona davvero. Possiamo dire che è il numero uno nella lista dei miei preferiti di questo mese:). 

Other hits are:
Altri hit sono:

Anti Age

Face Cream

Divina

Linea Viso 


I still can't believe that every day I am using a face cream that created my friend!:) Katherina Maria (she calls me Mary!:) is so smart woman. I am not surprised these creams have a real success here. It's an anti aging cream, but it assorbs really quickly (one minute),immediately I feel that my skin is soft in touch. It has wonderfully fresh and beautiful scent, I use it before I go to the bed and I've noticed that in the morning my face looks more relaxed and smooth. Viva Ketty!:)

Ancora non posso credere che ogni giorno uso una crema viso creata dalla mia amica!:) Katherina Maria (lei mi chiama Mary!) è una donna super saggia. Non sono sorpresa che le sue creme hanno un vero successo qui. E' una crema antiaging, ma si assorbe davvero velocemente (un minuto), subito sento che la pelle è morbida al tocco. Ha un profumo meravigliosamente fresco e buono, la uso prima di andare a letto e ho notato che la mattina il mio viso ha un aspetto più rilassato e levigato. Viva Ketty!:)

Silk Hair Mask

Gliss Hair Repair

Testa Nera (Schwarzkopf)


I have no patient to put one hour hair masks and then it's difficult to wash them up! So when I've noticed this beautiful, big pink jar with one minute silk hair mask I had to take it (2eu Panorama). It really works, hairs looks much better and are brighter. It smells good and has light mousse consistency.

Non ho la pazienza di mettere sulla testa maschere capelli che durano un'ora e poi è difficile sciaquarle! Allora quando ho notato questo bellissimo barattolo rosa con maschera di seta per i capelli, l'ho dovuto prendere (2eu Panorama). Davvero funziona, i capelli hanno un aspetto migliore e sono più luminosi. Profuma bene ed ha una leggera consistenza come una mousse. 

Daily Moisturising

Lotion

Aveeno


I am huge fan of Aveeno products. I finished daily moisturizing body cream, this time I took hydrating lotion in comfy and soft big tube. It's already two years that I using Aveeno body skin care products and I am always very satisfied.

Sono una grande fan dei prodotti Aveeno. Ho finito una crema corpo idratante il mese scorso, questa volta ho preso la lozione idratante in un morbido e largo tubo. Sono ormai due anni che uso prodotti per il corpo Aveeno e rimango sempre molto soddisfatta.

Hand Cream

Derma Spa

Goodness 

Dove


I know it's only a simple hand cream, but Cats it's smells like fresh soap! It has very interesting consistency, it's not a lotion but not dense cream either, it's not a mousse and gel either. It's unique anti age great product that assorbs in 3 seconds, giving you a sensation of soft and profumated hands.

So che è solo una semplice crema mani, ma Gatti profuma come sapone fresco! Ha una consistenza molto interessante, non è una lozione, ma nemmeno una crema densa, non è né mousse, né gel. E' l'unica crema mani a anti age che si assorbe in tre secondi, donandoti sensazione di mani morbide e profumate.

Fragrances

Mon Evidence

Yves Rocher

Sunflowers

Elisabeth Arden


I can't imagine life without fragrances!:) In june I love this floreal ones. 
They both last long (in hairs 24 hours), are not too invasive but with character.

Non riesco a immaginare la vita senza fragranze!:) A giugno amo quelle floreali. Tutte e due durano a lugno (nei capelli 24 ore), non sono troppo invadenti, ma con carattere.


OK Cats, it's all from me today, my vitamine juice is almost finished and again I see fog everywhere.Have a cozy afternoon!:)

OK Gatti, è tutto da parte mia per oggi, il mio succo di vitamine è ormai finito e vedo un'altra volta la nebbia ovunque. Abbiate un pomeriggio rilassante!:)

💗
🤲

1 comment:

  1. Permit me do my daily affirmations. Today we're considering Joyelle Derma Cream. That is everything you always wanted to know in respect to, Botox treatment. Perhaps I should ask persons in the street if they would prefer Anti Aging or skin cream. Let it infiltrate your suspicions. The reality is that could happen again. I presume I am in the same area of thought here. We should see this within minutes from now. Anti Aging is based on these points. Additionally, I hate this. They explained to me that I was already chosen.>>>https://www.healthstrikes.com/joyelle-derma-cream/

    Nerotenze Testosterone

    ReplyDelete