June bling bling by H&M

6.6.19 PMC 0 Comments


💎💍 Hi Paul, where have you been?! I understand that Donald has visited you, but he's only a duck and I am your Cat! We all are Yours Cats. And then I know he has offered you collaboration, but we both know that this dirty money won't bring you happiness! I don't know, maybe you should write a song about all this distractions!? 

Ciao Paul, dove sei stato?! Capisco che ti ha visitato Donald, ma lui è solo una papera e io sono il tuo Gatto! Tutti noi siamo tuoi Gatti. E so che ti ha offerto una collaborazione, ma tutti e due sappiamo che questi soldi sporchi non ti porteranno la felicità! Non so, forse dovresti scrivere qualche canzone a proposito di tutte queste distrazioni!?

You are still my super favour assistant, and you know what, let's eat something beautiful and happy!:)
Sei sempre il mio assistente preferito, e sai cosa, mangiamo insieme qualcosa di bello e felice!:)

Cats, as You know I like my low cost life. I caught these blings lasts time at h&m stores, maybe something will catch your eye.
Gatti, come sapete mi piace la mia vita low cost. Ho cacciato questi tesori l'ultima volta che sono stata a h&m, forse qualcosa Vi cascherà nell'occhio.

Three-strand 

necklace


Heart-shaped 

earrings


3-pack 

rings


Two-strand 

bracelet


🤲💗

0 comments commenti: