Sophisticated Summer Makeup

24.6.19 PMC 0 Comments


💄🌴Good Morning Cats! I got two bad news: it's monday (AJAJAJ) and my favour assistant Paul has left on holidays. He met some girl named Linda and I think he felt in love. I am afraid he will never come back. But he sent me his friend, Mick. I don't know Cats, is Mick elegant like Paul? I don't know. Is he calm like Paul? I don't know really. Does he drinking english tea like Paul? I really don't think so. He asked me for some burned ginger in hot pot ... and then he's got this moves .... like Jagger ... It's gonna be difficult monday I guess ... 

Buongiorno Gatti! Ho due notizie: è lunedì (AJAJAJ) e il mio assistente preferito Paul mi ha lasciato ed è andato in vacanza. Ha conosciuto una ragazza, Linda, e si è innamorato. Ho paura che non tornerà mai. Ma mi ha mandato il suo amico Mick. Non lo so davvero Gatti, Mick è elegante come Paul? Non lo so. E' calmo come Paul? Non lo so davvero. Sta bevendo il thè inglese come Paul? Sono certa di no. Mi ha chiesto dello zenzero bruciato in una pentola ... e poi ha questi movimenti ... come Jagger ... sarà un lunedì difficle penso ... 

Summer is not great makeup and cloth season. We all seems to be disordinated and crazy: in outifits and our heads. Summer is like ... Mick Jagger. But, is it possible to have elegant makeup look? I think so. I've chose all makeup low cost products to prepare casual, summer day makeup with elegant matt finiture.

L'estate non è una stagione meravigliosa per il makeup e i vestiti. Tutti sembriamo disordinati e pazzi: sia nei vestiti che sulla testa. L'estate è ... come Mick Jagger. Ma è possibile avere un elegante look makeup? Penso di sì. Ho scelto i miei preferiti prodotti low cost per preparare un trucco casual con finitura matt per una giornata estiva.

Eyes

Blushed

Eyeshadow Palette

essence


Sophisticated Mascara

Volume and Strenght

ps2


Waterproof Chromatic Precise Liner 

Rose Rim

p2


Lips

Plumping Nudes

That's Big

Lipgloss

essence


My Glow Passion 

Blush

essence


Do You like it? 
Mick says he's not satisfied ... 

Vi piace?
Mick dice che non è soddisfatto ...

Have a great week Everyone!
Buona settimana a tutti!
🖐😉😺

0 comments commenti: