Morning at my favourite Place

27.6.19 PMC 0 Comments


⛪🌳 Good Morning Cats, it's important to take care of our body, skin and hairs. But much more important is take care of our spirit. Believe me. Since I was sixteen I like to stay in empty churches. Today I will take You with me, hoping that You will feel special atmosphere of this beautiful Place.

Buongiorno Gatti, è importante prendersi cura del nostro corpo, pelle e capelli. Ma molto più importante è prendersi cura del nostro spirito. Credetemi. Da quando ho sedici anni mi piace stare nelle chiese vuote. Oggi Vi porterò con me, sperando che anche Voi sentirete l'atmosfera speciale di questo bellissimo Posto.

The Basilica of San Pietro Apostolo, also known as San Piero a Grado, is located near Pisa. According to tradition it was built in the 11th century in the place where St. Peter arrived during a trip to Rome.

La Basilica di San Pietro Apostolo, detta anche di San Piero a Grado, si trova nel comune di Pisa. Secondo la tradizione è stata edificata nell'XI secolo nel luogo in cui approdò San Pietro durante un suo viaggio verso Roma.

🖐

0 comments commenti: