Sunday in the Tuscan Castle

23.6.19 PMC 2 Comments


πŸ‘ΈπŸ•πŸ° Good Morning! Every Princess has a castle. Well, Prince and King are at the war, I left here alone, so what can I say, I will show You my castle Cats ... let's go!

Buongiorno! Ogni Principessa ha un castello. Beh, il Principe e il Re sono in guerra, sono rimasta qui da sola, cosa Vi posso dire, Vi mostrerΓ² il mio castello Gatti ... andiamo!

It's not a big castle unfortunately, I asked my King Father to find something bit bigger, I need to have the right space for all my vestures and crowns you know ...

Purtroppo non Γ¨ un castello grande, ho chiesto al RE mio Padre di trovare qualcosa di piΓΉ grande, ho bisogno degli spazi giusti per tutti i miei vestiti e le mie corone ... 

πŸ–πŸ‘ΈπŸ°

2 comments:

  1. Ale Ε›liczna sukienka! i Ty jak zwykle piΔ™knie wyglΔ…dasz. Pozdrawiam:)
    A tak z innej beczki, ksiΔ…ΕΌkowej, moΕΌe CiΔ™ zainteresuje ksiΔ…ΕΌka "Gaudi : geniusz z Barcelony", tak mi przychodzi ona na myΕ›l, patrzΔ…c na niektΓ³re Twoje zdjΔ™cia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dziekuje!! Sukienke podarowal narzeczony (osobiscie wydawala mi sie byc sukienka do spania, bardzo sie ucieszy ze zostala doceniona!:)), a za sugestie ciekawej lektury super buziak, skorzystam!!:)

    ReplyDelete