My August Makeup

7.8.19 PMC 0 Comments


 🦋🖐Good Morning Cats, beautiful Ladies and Souls. I don't know how about You, but in makeup I like to use colors and shades that underline our natural beauty. I am a bit stoned when I see "actual instagram and web trends". Do we really should in 2020 look like Boy George in 80s? I really love his music and "Crying Game" song, but I don't think that young woman looks fine in her daily makeup with 45 shades of viola color on her eyes. Or look like ... a pizza. There are pizza-inspired palettes! Do we really should put some salame and cheese shade on our eyes? I really don't think so.  What can I say, I am happy to be an indipendent cat in natural and really my own makeup. What kind of stuff I am using in august? Here we are.

Buongiorno Gatti, bellissime Signore e Anime. Non so com'è per Voi, ma nel trucco mi piace usare i colori e le tonalità che sottolineano la bellezza naturale. Sono un po' sconvolta quando vedo "i trend attuali su instagram e nel web". Davvero nel 2020 vogliamo essere Boy George degli anni '80? Mi piace davvero la sua musica e la canzone "Crying Game", ma non penso che una giovane donna stia bene con il trucco del giorno con 45 sfumature di viola sulle palpebre. O sembrare d'essere ... una pizza. Esistono palette ispirate alla pizza! Davvero dobbiamo mettere sul viso il colore del salame o del formaggio? Davvero non penso. Cosa posso dire, sono felice d'essere un gatto indipendente nel trucco davvero mio e naturale. Che tipo di trucchi uso per preparare il mio makeup questo mese? Eccoli qua.

Face

Air Mat

Rose Ivory

Bourjois


Eyes

Uncoditional Love

Makeup Revolution


Promiser, Official, Coy, Platonic, Attached, Swipe, First Date, Committed, Proposal, Blushes, Cherish, Love Potion, Adore, Dinner, Movie, Love Letter, Unconditional, Love.

Lips

Prisma Lip Glaze

Princess Peach

Catrice


Sophisticated Mascara

Volume and Stretch

p2 


Cats, we will see on friday!
Gatti, ci vediamo venerdì!
🦋😽🖐

0 comments commenti: