Sunday Walk in My Park

4.8.19 PMC 0 Comments


🌳🌳🌳🌿🌻 Good Morning Cats, Queens and Kings and Beautiful or Lost Souls. My presence today it's not a surprise, it's our tradition: sunday in the park (I couldn't leave You just like that). What can I say Cats, we turned back to our tuscan mill, I turn on the house, for hours with eyes closed tried to recognize receiver of each gift that I took in mountains (I never write names on them so I won't be surprised that my mother in low will receive pink panties and my friend a book "How to get old with style";), anyway holidays are finishing but life goes on. Cats real small surprise will come late at night, but right now let's go to my favour park ... I missed it!:)

Buongiorno Gatti, Regine e Re, Bellissime o Perse Anime. La mia presenza oggi non è una sorpresa, è la nostra tradizione: domenica nel parco (non potevo lasciarvi così). Cosa Vi posso dire Gatti, siamo tornati al nostro mulino, ho "acceso" la casa, per ore con gli occhi chiusi ho provato a distinguere il destinatario di ogni regalino che ho portato dalla montagna (sui pacchetti non scrivo mai i nomi così non sarò stupita se la mia suocera riceverà un paio di mutandine rosa e la mia amica il libro "Come invecchiare con stile";), le vacanze sono finite, ma la vita continua. Gatti la vera sorpresa arriverà stasera tardi, ma adesso andiamo nel mio parco preferito ... Mi mancava!:)

 πŸ–

0 comments commenti: