Red lipstick

30.8.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Good morning, good morning. O! Lady in Red and is not dancing with me.
- Hi. Paul, sometimes I got a feeling that you are lonely so I made you a profile on a love page.
- I don't need this, my friend Rod can present me one of his girls.
- I will pretend I haven't heared it. So tell me, if you like it. 
Name: James, Paul
Job: Sir, PMC Assistant
Nickname: Brave face
About me: I've been living in style, unaccustomed as I am, to the luxury life, I've been hitting the town and it didn't hit back. I've been doing the rounds, unaccustomed as I am to the time on my hands. Now I don't have to tell anybody when I'm going to get back. Ever since she went away I've had this sentimental inclination not to change a single thing, as I pull the sheet back on the bed I want to go bury my head in YOUR pillow.

- Buongiorno, buongiorno. O! Donna in rosso e non balla con me.
- Ciao Paul, a volte ho la sensazione che tu sia un po' solo, allora ho creato il tuo profilo su una pagina d'amore.
- Non ne ho bisogno, il mio amico Rod può presentarmi una delle sue ragazze.
- Farò finta che non l'ho sentito. Allora dimmi se ti piace:
Nome: James, Paul
Lavoro: Sir, PMC Assistente
Sopranome: Faccia Coraggiosa
Di me: ho vissuto con stile, non abituato come sono alla vita di lusso, colpivo la città  e non mi ricolpiva. Ho fatto dei giri, non abituato come sono con il tempo nelle mie mani, ora non devo dirlo a nessuno quando tornerò. Da quando lei è andata via ho avuto questa inclinazione sentimentale di non cambiare una singola cosa. Come tiro su il lenzuolo sul letto voglio seppellire la mia testa nel TUO cuscino. 

and then I will put your phone number and mail address. I think we can work it out!
- Try to see it my way, do I have to keep on talking till I can’t go on?
- Paul, life is very short, and there's no time for fussing and fighting, my friend. I have always thought that it's a crime, so I will ask you once again ...

e dopo metterei il tuo numero di cellulare e indirizzo mail. 
- Prova a vederla a modo mio, devo continuare a parlare fino a quando non ce la farò più?
- Paul, la vita è troppo breve, e non c’è tempo, per agitarsi e litigare, amico mio, ho sempre pensato che sia un crimine, così te lo chiederò di nuovo ...

My grandma was a very chic and stylish woman, she was wearing her luxury red lipstick every day. I put my first red lipstick on when I was seven and it was her lipstick. I was hidden in bathroom and put all the color on my lips (and cheeks) so all red I sat at the dinner table. Everyone were looking at me, so I said it is a strawberry juice on my face. Kids life is hard sometimes;). I think that every woman in every age looks great in red lipstick, you just have to find your shade! I found also that it's better to apply it on with a brush (Ultra Rouge Lipstic, Ultra Fire, Dior).

La mia nonna è stata una donna molto elegante e stilosa, portava ogni giorno il suo lussuoso rossetto rosso. Il mio primo rossetto rosso l'ho messo quando avevo sette anni ed era il suo rossetto. Mi sono nascosta in bagno e ho messo tutto il colore sulle labbra (e guance) e mi sono seduta a tavola così, tutta rossa così. Tutti mi fissavano allora ho detto che era il succo delle fragole. La vita dei bimbi è a volte durissima;). Penso che ogni donna ad ogni età stia bene con il rossetto rosso, dovete solo trovare la vostra tonalità! Ho scoperto anche che è meglio spalmarlo con il pennello (Ultra Rouge Lipstic , Ultra Fire, Dior).

- Paul, look there's a first letter!
- O Jesus.
- No, this time it's not him. 
It's from "Sexy Sadie"!

- Paul, c'è la prima lettera!
- Gesu'.
- No, questa volta non è lui. 
E da "Sexy Sadie"!

🖐💄💋

0 comments commenti: