Vampy Violet Lips

27.8.19 PMC 0 Comments


💋Good Morning Cats and Ladies, my assistant Paul is late so we have to begin without him. Sometimes I like to put some dark color on my lips, violet for example. If You think it's risky or your lips are not big enough, you are wrong. With good coverage, big black lashes and highligther (also on eyes) everything will be OK ... ;)

Buongiorno Gatti e Signore, il mio assistente Paul oggi è in ritardo, perciò dobbiamo iniziare senza di lui. A volte mi piace mettere un colore più scuro sulle labbra, per esempio il viola. Se pensate che sia un colore rischioso o che le Vostre labbra non siano abbastanza grandi, sbagliate. Con una buona copertura, grandi ciglia nere e un illuminante (anche sugli occhi) tutto sara OK ... ;)

- The long and winding road that leads to your door till never disappear, I've seen that road before it always leads me here, lead me to you door!
- Good Morning my favourite assistant Paul, why so late?
- There were rabbits on the run. On the long and winding road to your door.
- I understand, soon they will run away. What will we eat today?
- I got this balls with weird white powder inside that explodes inside your mouth! I've tried them the night before, I had this vision: Octopus's Garden ...
- I know them ... I've seen the deepest darkness and wrestled with gods, ride the noble harness, raining cats and dogs, I stand before my maker like Moses on the hill, my Guinness record baker I abide his will ...
- Jesus.
- I was with Army of Lovers.
- I don't want to hear it!
- OK. Today I will make my lips looks dark and everyone will have to call me Majesty for all day long! Hey Paul, don't you think we are the weirdest Worldwide team?
- We are fabolous Maria Clara, I mean Majesty.

- La strada lunga e tortuosa che conduce alla tua porta non scomparirà mai 
Ho già visto quella strada prima d'ora mi ha sempre condotto qui Mi conduce alla tua porta!
- Buongiorno mio assistente preferito Paul, perché così tardi?
- C'erano conigli in fuga. Sulla lunga e tortuosa strada alla tua porta.
- Capisco, presto scapperanno via. Cosa mangiamo oggi?
- Ho queste sfere con una strana polverina bianca dentro, che esplode dentro la bocca. L'ho provata la notte prima e ho avuto questa visione: Octopus's Garden ...
- Le conosco ...Ho visto le oscurità più profonde e ho lottato con gli dèi, cavalcare l'imbracatura nobile, cadono gatti e cani, sto davanti al mio creatore come Mosé sulla collina, il mio fornaio di record da Guinness
Rispetto la sua volontà ...
- Santo Cielo!
- Ero con l'Esercito degli Amanti.
- Non lo voglio sentire!
- OK, oggi dipingerò la mia bocca color viola e tutti dovranno chiamarmi Maestà per tutto il giorno. Paul, non pensi che siamo la squadra più strana di tutto il mondo?
- Siamo favolosi Maria Clara, cioè, la sua Maestà.

Eyes

Maxi Reloaded Palette, Large it up, Makeup Revolution

Faux Cils Superstar, X Fiber, L'Oreal


Face

Lasting Finish 25hr, Medium Coverage, 100 Ivory

Feel Glow, Concealer, Bella Oggi

All about matt!Fixing Compact Powder, essence

Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush, 020 Pink Rose, Rimmel


Lips

Intense Lip Paint, 370 Vamped Up, Maybelline

Soft contouring Lipliner, Never too late, essence


💋

0 comments commenti: