Pink Lipstick

22.8.19 PMC 0 Comments


💄 Good Morning Cats! I am so happy I am living in times when I can admire Stephen Hawking (for everything), read Sylvia Plath poems and listen to The Beatles songs. I would also add eating strawberries, drink cold red wine in the winter and ... put on my pink lipsticks! They always made my day! Let's celebrate pink lipstick in makeup! On eyes I faded super small quantity of two colors: beige and cacao and lips colored with a brush with some lipstick on it.

Buongiorno Gatti! Sono così felice che vivo in tempi nei quali posso ammirare Stepehen Hawking (per tutto), leggere le poesie di Syliva Plath e ascoltare The Beatles. Aggiungerei anche mangiare fragole, bere il vino caldo in inverno e ... mettere sulla bocca rossetti rosa! Sempre rendono  felice la mia giornata! Ecco un trucco con il re: il rossetto rosa! Sugli occhi ho sfumato una quantità super piccola di due colori: beige e cacao, e ho colrato le labbra con il pennello con un po' di rossetto sopra.

Lips

Pink Lipstick

Tedi


Eyes

Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette

Fundamental

Makeup Revolution 

Volume Obsession Mascara

Douglas


Face

Air Mat, Rose Ivory, Bourjois
Feel Glow,  Concealer, Bella Oggi,
Touch Blush, Peach me Up!


😺📯🎻🎹🎸🖐

0 comments commenti: