My Favourite Natural and Organic Beauty Products

20.8.19 PMC 0 Comments


😊🖐Good Morning beautiful Souls! Recently in my bathroom there are more natural and organic beauty products. I believe in the power of nature, not only it makes us more beautiful but also healthy at the same time. These are my favour five. Meet Jim, my new assistant. 

Buongiorno bellissime Anime! Ultimamente nel mio bagno ci sono sempre più prodotti bio. Credo nella forza della natura, non solo ci fa più belli ma anche più sani nello stesso tempo. Ecco i miei preferite cinque. Vi presento il mio nuovo assistente Jim.

He came and said: Hello, I love you. Won’t you tell me your name? Hello, I love you Let me jump in your game. Hello, my name is Paula Maria Clara, but You can call me whatever You want Cat!

E' arrivato e mi ha detto: Salve, ti amo. Mi dici il tuo nome ? Salve, ti amo. Lasciami entrare nel tuo gioco. Salve, il mio nome è Paula Maria Clara, ma puoi chiamarmi come vuoi, Gatto!

Anti puffiness Eye Contour

So'Bioetic

Hydra Aloe Vera


I am "puffy eyes" kind of person, always. I got "rich" emotional life so I laugh and cry often, sometimes I don't sleep at night eight hours like it should be, I am eating what my hormones are saying me to eat. But honestly when I am sleeping eight hours at night, have poor emotional life and I am on diet, I got puffy eyes too;). It's hard to me to find eye creams that really work, but here we go: this one is one of them. I put it under my eyes in the evening (before the oil) and in the morning and I got this pleasant feeling of freshness, skin is so soft and I look like more rested person. It really works.

Sono una ragazza con dei gonfiori sotto gli occhi, sempre. Ho una vita emotiva "ricca", piango e rido spesso, a volte non dormo otto ore la notte come si dovrebbe, mangio cosa mi dicono gli ormoni. Ma onestamente anche quando dormo otto ore, ho una vita emotiva "povera", faccio la dieta, ho lo stesso gli occhi gonfi;). E' difficile per me trovare una cremina che funiona davvero, ma eccola qui. La spalmo sotto gli occhi la sera (prima dell'olio viso) la mattina e subito ho una confortevole sensazione di freschezza, la pelle è così morbida e sembro una persona riposata davvero. Funziona.

Pomegranate and Grapes 

Shower Gel

Sapone Vegetale


In august when I am taking a shower you can feel a grape and pomegranate smell and it's enough to mee to love this product. It leaves my skin more soft and relaxed.

In agosto quando faccio la doccia si può sentire il profumo di uva e melograno, e per me è già abastanza. Lascia la pelle morbida e rilassata.

Canapa Bio

Shampoo

L Bioteca Italiana


Mornings are not hurtful anymore!;) At seven am we are so happy and relax that we want to sing! It's all thanks to nature Cats!:) I wash my hairs every day with this canapa bio shampoo and it really works, hairs are brighter and are more soft, my natural hairs color back on, wow!:) It's not easy shampoo to wash up because it won't give you much foam, but nice and warm smell will repay you this small drawback;).

Le mattinate non sono più dolorose! ;) Le sette di mattina siamo così felici e rilassati che vogliamo cantare! E tutto grazie alla natura Gatti!:)  Ogni giorno lavo i capelli con questo shampoo bio e davvero funziona, i capelli sono più brillanti e più morbidi, ed è anche tornato il mio colore naturale, wowo!:) Non è facile sciacquarlo perché questo shampoo non da tanta schiuma, ma il suo profumo gradevole e caldo vi ripagherà questo piccolo inconveniete;). 

Gold of Baobab

Pure Face Oil

Athena's


I love this 100% pure face oil. It's intensive regeneration product, perfect for our night routine, before going to bed. Contains vitamines E, A and C. It assorbs quickly and has delicate and natural scent. 

Amo questo olio puro al 100%. E' un prodotto che fornisce una rigenerazione intensa, perfetta per la nostra routine serale, prima di andare a letto. Contiene vitamina E, A e C. Si assorbe velocemente e ha un profumo delicato e naturale.

Micellar Cleansing

Rose Water

Bio Kaloderma


I like every product with rose extracts, this micellar water is one of them. I remove my face, eye and lips makeup every day with it, it's really effective product but also delicate one, if your skin is sensitive you will like it too. It leaves skin soft, clean and fresh.

Mi piace tutto quello che contiene estratti di rosa, questa acqua micellare è uno di loro. Ogni giorno strucco il mio viso, gli occhi e le labbra con questa acqua super efficace, ma nello stesso tempo delicata. Se hai la pelle sensibile ti piacerà. Lascia la pelle morbida, pulita e fresca.

Kisses
Baci
💖

0 comments commenti: