Fruits

21.10.20 PMC 0 Comments


 - Get out from bed Stewart!
- No! There are monsters out there!
- Via dal letto Stewart!
- No! Ci sono dei mostri là!

- It was only one small squirrel! Why are you so scared? By the way I think she was lovely.
- No! Her teeths were looking at me and were saying: now I will eat you! Why do you have all these animals in your house Paulina? It's just unthinkable. You should close all those stupid windows!
- Nooo, we are living into the wild now, I won't close anything.
- If I will see the spider I will die! We all are gonna die, we have destroyed our planet and now he will punish us.
- He who?
- God! We all are fucked up here on Planet Earth, the Justice will come and He will punish us. 
And I would do the same thing. Now there is a walrus out there!
- No, it's me, Paul. 

- Era solo un piccolo scoiatollo! Perché sei così spaventato? Detto fra di noi, penso che era adorabile.
- No! I suoi denti guardavano verso di me e dicevano: Adesso ti mangierò! Perché hai tutti questi animali in casa Paulina? E impensabile. Dovresti chiudere tutte queste stupide finestre!
- Noooo, viviamo nella natura selvaggia adesso, non chiuderò nulla.
. Se vedrò un ragno, moriro! Moriremo tutti, abbiamo distrutto il nostro pianeta, e Lui ci punirà.
- Lui chi?
- Dio! Siamo tutti fottuti su questo Pianeta Terra, la Giustizia arriverà e Lui ci punirà. E io avrei fatto la stessa cosa. Adesso vedo un tricheco laggiù!
- No, sono io, Paul.

- I've seen a cat in your garden Paulina, very elegant and posh Sir, let's call him "Just Paul".
- Will done. Where is Mike?
- On the roof, he's talking with some eagle. They want to found Hotel California here.
- OK, this is madness, I'm out of here.
- How are you feeling my darling in your new apartment? Are you walking, dancing, singing with David or with Paul McCartney, means me?
- I'm not Paul. As you know I am walking by memorizing steps and spaces and I am still not use to this apartment.
- It's normal, you were living for ten years in Tuscan Mill, here only 4 weeks!
- It's not normal McCartney! She's not cooking! She's a bad wife, bad woman, no one will marry her and He will punish her! Thank God there are good people here and are feeding her fianceè and me obviously.
- I don't know what are you talking about Stewart. But you Paulina should cover the roses before the winter. They all got faces like Dave Gahan and are yelling "Cover me"!
- We were talking with old owners and they said that there is no need to cover anything.
- Watermelon sugar, strawberries! Watermelon and strawberries suggers high!

- Ho visto un gatto nel tuo giardino Paulina, un tipo molto elegante e di classe, chiamiamolo "Solo Paul".
- Sarà fatto. Dov'è Mike?
- Sul tetto, sta parlando con qualche aquila. Vogliono fondare qui l'Albergo California.
- OK, è una pazzia, vado via da qui.
- Come ti senti tesoro nel vostro appartamento nuovo? Stai camminando, ballando, cantando con David o con Paul McCartney, cioè me?
- No, non lo faccio Paul. Come sai cammino ricordando a memoria spazi e passi, e qui ancora non sono abituata a questo posto.
- E' normale, hai vissuto nel Mulino Toscano per dieci anni, qui solo quattro settimane!
- Non è normale McCartney! Non sta cucinando! E' una cattiva moglie, una cattiva donna, nessuno la sposerà mai e Lui la punirà! Grazie a Dio c'è gente buona qui e nutrono il suo fidanzato e me ovviamente.
- Non so di cosa stai parlando Stewart. Ma te Paulina, dovresti coprire le rose per l'inverno. Hanno tutte un aspetto come Dave Gahan e urlano "Coprimi"!
- Abbiamo parlato con i vecchi proprietari e hanno detto che non c'è bisogno di coprire nulla.
- Estasi di zucchero d'anguria, fragole! Estasi di zucchero d'anguria!

- Harry what are you doing here? Now I have to call your mother.
- It's bad times for musicians, I am selling fruits now.
- You should be sailing not selling, what do you have?
- Watermelon sugar that taste like strawberries on a summer evenin'.
- We have october Styles, are you taking candies from Paul?
- Yes, I want to be second Paul McCartney.
- And I want to be Queen Elisabeth, I am taking two watermelons and something with vitamin C, McCartney will pay my bill.
- I have no money Stewart! I just bought armchair for the living room!
- Sir Paul McCartney, I am Harry.
- Just Harry?
- Yes.
- I knew your mother, lovely woman. Do you have three apples?
- Maybe it's the right time to stop the story with an apple McCartney if you will not He will punish you first!
- No, I'm not selling apples Sir, but I can offer you watermelon sugar high.
- Thank you my son, it's dangerous at my age. We, people over 30 have to take care of each other, right Paulina? Less sugar, less problems! Came to visit us next week Harry, I have my 38 birthday and maybe I will do something crazy. 
- All right. Good Morning Mike from Old Fields.
- Good Morning Everyone.

- Harry cosa stai facendo qui? Adesso dovrò chiamare tua madre.
- E' cattivo tempo per i musicisti, adesso sto dondolando e vendo frutta.
- Dovresti navigare non dondolare, cosa hai?
- Estasi di zucchero che sa di fragole in una serata estiva.
- Siamo a fine ottobre Styles, stai prendendo le caramelle da Paul?
- Sì, vorrei essere un altro Paul McCartney.
- E io voglio essere la Regina Elisabetta, prendo due angurie e qualcosa con vitamina C, McCarntey pagherà il mio conto.
- Non ho soldi Stewart! Ho appena comprato la poltrona per il salotto!
- Sir McCartney, sono Harry.
- Solo Harry?
. Sì.
- Ho conosciuto tua madre, una donna adorabile. Avresti per caso tre mele?
- Forse è il momento giusto per smettere con la storia delle mele McCartney, se no Lui ti punirà per primo!
- Non vendo le mele Sir, ma posso offrirti estasi di zucchero d'anguria.
- Grazie figlio mio, ma è pericoloso alla mia età. Noi gente dopo i trenta dobbiamo prenderci cura di noi stessi, vero Paulina? Meno zucchero, meno problemi! Vieni a visitarci la prossima settimana, ho il mio 38 compleanno e forse farò qualche pazzia.
- Va bene. Buongiorno Mike dai Campi Antichi.
- Buongiorno a tutti.

- Where is your coat Mike? It's freezing outside!
- I've covered the roses in the garden.
- He will punish you! The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Go, buy some fruits from Harry.
- Do you have passion fruit Harry?
- Passion what? See Oldfield, before I knew you personally I was sure you are a good man, an innocent genius boy, now I see another person! With bad reputation! Even Taylor Swift feels bad for you Miguel.
- Taylor who? Shift on the keybord?
- See, I've told you! Woman, ladies, lovers, daughters, cousins, weddings, sexing, divorcings, crimes of passion and now Taylor Shift on the keybord. Remember Harry, never ever take this man as example. Take on me!
- I don't have passion fruit Mike, but I got one kiwi, only for you.
- No, thank you, I'm not interested either.   
- You are difficult client mr Oldfield. I would say demanding.
- No, I am easy like sunday morning. So I will take a watermelon without sugar and I want more berries.
- And it all sounds just like a song!
- Don't be so excited Styles, He will punish us all anyway!

- Dov'è il tuo cappotto Mike? E' freddissimo fuori!
- Ho coperto le rose nel giardino.
- Lui ti punirà! La strada per l'inferno è lastricata di buone intenzioni. Vai, prendi qualche frutta da Harry.
- Hai il frutto della passione Harry?
- Frutto di cosa? Vedi Mike, prima di conocerti di persona ero sicuro che tu fossi un brav'uomo, un ragazzo geniale e innocente, adesso vedo tutta un'altra persona! Con una cattiva reputazione! Perfine Taylor Swift si sente male per te Miguel.
- Taylor chi? Shift sulla tastiera?
- Vedi, ve l'ho detto! Donne, signore, amanti, figle, cugine, matrimoni, sessi, divorzi, crimini di passione e adesso Taylor Shift sulla tastiera. Ricorda Harry, non prendere mai questo uomo come esempio. Segui me!
- Non ho il frutto della passione Mike ma ho un solo kiwi, esclusivamente per te.
- No, grazie, non sono interessato.
- Sei un cliente difficile Sign. Oldfield. Direi esigente.
- No, sono facile come una mattina di domenica. Allora prenderei anguria, ma senza estasi di zucchero e vorrei più fragole.
- E tutto suona come una canzone!
- Non eccitarti troppo Styles, Lui ci punirà tutti lo stesso!

0 comments commenti: