Prince inspired makeup

25.3.19 PMC 0 Comments


💄💛 Good Morning, it's a stupid monday, let's make it crazy and sexy. Let's make ourselves Prince (sses;)). I love Prince, I think he would love me too, why? I would told him what I did when I Was 20. So, there's a super famous, polish writer that is selling bestsellers all over the world. I told him that I would like to have sex with his brain. I think Prince would like this thing;). You know that I am sharing with You "All" that I like and love. I love Prince style and all the colors that he wears. And makeup, Prince loved makeup (especially eyeliner;)), this great artist inspired me to create makeup: purple and gold.

Buongiorno Gatti, è uno stupido lunedì, rendiamolo pazzo e sexy. Facciamoci Prince(sses;)). Adoro Prince, penso che lui potrebbe amarmmi pure, perché? Gli potrei raccontare cosa ho fatto quando avevo 20 anni. Allora c'è questo super famoso scrittore polacco che vende bestsellers in tutto il mondo. Gli ho detto che vorrei avere del sesso con il suo cervello. Penso che a Prince piacerebbe questa cosa;). Sapete che condivido con Voi tutto quello che amo e adoro. Mi piace lo stile di Prince e tutti i colori che porta. E il trucco, Prince amava il trucco (specialmente l'eyeliner;)), questo grande artista mi ha ispirato per creare il makeup: viola e oro.

Eyes

Longlasting

Eye Pencil

Purlpe Rain

Baked Eye Shadow

Wet&Dry 107


Face

Glam Beige, Medium Clair, L'Oreal

Goddes of Love, Triple Baked Highlighter, I love makeup

Super Women Loose Powder, Light Gold, Wycon

Strobe Highlighter, Gold Addict, Makeup Revolution

Made to Sparkle, Highlighting in drops, essence

Diamond Bronzer, Light, Wycon


Lips

Lipstick, Metal 01, Deborah

Super Soft Lip Liner, Shaka


Have a great week Cats, with only good vibrations!:)
Buona settimana Gatti, solo con buone vibrazioni!:)
💛

0 comments commenti: