Unboxing My Beauty Box Italia April Edition

27.3.19 PMC 0 Comments


💄🖤🖐Good Morning Cats! Life is cool when you can eat strawberries, listen to Prince and unboxing My Beauty Box Italia. Let's do it together!:) I think everything inside is beautiful, it was possibile to choose by ourselves all products if you had an instagram account. I don't have one, but it doesn't matter, girls from My Beauty Box Italia have choose for me great stuff!:) Let's "Design our beauty".

Buongiorno Gatti! La vita è bella quando puoi mangiare fragole, ascoltare Prince e aprire la scatola My Beauty Box. Facciamolo insieme!:) Penso che tutto quello che c'è dentro è bellissimo, questa volta era possibile scegliere i prodotti da noi stesse, avendo un profilo su instagram, io non ce l'ho, ma non importa perché le ragazze di My Beauty Box Italia hanno scelto per me cose meravigliose!:) Progettiamo allora la nostra bellezza!:)

MonoDerma

E5


How pretty are these green pearls!:) Inside there's a vitamin E that is like medicine for our skin, we apply it every morning or evening before our beauty routine. I love it!

Come sono belle queste perline verdi!:) Dentro c'è la vitamina E, che è come una medicina per la pelle, la applicchiamo ogni mattina o la sera prima della nostra beauty routine. Mi piace!

System Professional

Hair Conditioner


Great cream that in only 30 sec. makes our hairs smooth, strong, soft and healthy!
Crema meravigliosa che in soli 30 secondi renderà i nostri capelli lisci, forti, morbidi e sani!

Free Age

Lifting Foundation


Omg, I receive anti aging product ... it's time to dieeee ... honestly I prefer to stay young, with this anti aging foundation it will be possible!:) Unfortunately this shade doesn't suits me:(.

O mio Dio ricevo prodotti anti aging ... è tempo di morire ... onestamente preferisco rimanere giovane e con questo fondotinta anti aging sarà possibile!:) Purtroppo il colore non è mio :(.

Nabla

Highlighter

surreal


Awwww. It's so cute, I want to use it all over my face!:) It looks beautiful, and this surreal lighting effect .... ah, I am in love.

Awwww. E' così carino che voglio usarlo su tutto il mio viso!:) E' bellissimo, e questo effetto luce surreale ... ah, sono innamorata. 

Kiss

Fake Nails


When I saw these nails I was shoked. I coulnd't imagine that they will appear in my life once again ... When I was 9 and I went on my first single holidays for one month in Czechoslovakia (it doesn't exist anymore:)) I was so happy that there are no parents next to me, that first thing I did was: borrow from my blondie friend long spanish skirt color red (she was wearing it to dance, for me was daily outfit;)), and put my fake nails on. They were the same color like this one. I had small kid hands and nails for adult woman, this red shiny skirt on and pink tshirt with a white teddy. And my favour rose in my hairs. When my parents saw me they didn't say a word. I thought it was a good sign because they were not yealing at me;). So with great instructions from girls from My Beauty Box I tried put these nails on. We can simply remove them with nail polish. I hope it's true ;).

Quando ho visto queste unghie ero scioccata. Non potevo immaginare che sarebbero apparse ancora una volta nella mia vita ... quando avevo 9 anni e sono partita per la prima volta in vacanza da sola in Cecoslovacchia  (che non esiste più:)) ero così felice che non c'erano genitori accanto a me che la prima cosa che ho fatto era: farmi prestare dalla mia amica bionda una lungha gonna spagnola colore rosso (lei la usava per ballare, per me era outfit quotidiano;)), e ho messo le unghie finte. Erano dello stesso colore di queste qui. Avevo piccole mani di bambina con le unghie di una donna matura, gonna rossa luccicante e maglietta rosa con un orsetto bianco. E la mia preferita rosa rossa nei capelli. Quando i miei genitori mi hanno vista non hanno detto nemmeno una parola. Alla fine ho pensato che era buon segno, perché non mi hanno brontolata;). Allora con le meravigliose istruzioni delle ragazze di My Beauty Box ho provato a mettere queste unghie. Le possiamo rimmuovere con l'acetone. Spero che sia vero;).

Age Supreme 

B Lift


Small anti age suprises in black box for old ladies! Yeeeeee! ;))
Piccole sorprese anti aging nella scatola nera per vecchie signore! Yeeeeee! ;))

🖐🖤🖤🖤

0 comments commenti: