Berry Lip, Easy Fall Makeup

14.10.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Hi Paul!
- Good morning, good morning!

- Ciao Paul!
- Buongiorno, buongiorno!

- I have seen Dan Brown on the street near your mill!
- Oh yes, sometimes he makes a walk with his dog and cat. We talk a bit. But do you know what Paul?
- What?
- I feel beadly stupid when I talk with him.
- No!
- I swear! Can you imagine that I start to stutter? Me! A speech therapist! He makes me this quiz questions about history of art and sometimes I don't know the answer and I feel ashamed till death!
- You shouldn't be ashamed of that. No one knows everything!
- He does! Even his cat Zeus and dog Winston seem to be more intelligent then I am!
- Oh really? Invite him tomorrow to take a cup of tea, we will talk about art, history and even religion if he will want to.
- OK, I will call Rod and Mike too, all together we will be stronger!

- Ho visto Dan Brown sulla strada vicino al tuo mulino!
- Ah sì, a volte fa una passeggiata con il suo cane e il suo gatto. Chiacchieriamo un po'. Ma sai una cosa Paul?
- Cosa?
- Mi sento orrendamente stupida quando parlo con lui.
- No!
- Ti giuro! Puoi immaginare che inizio a balbettare? Io! Logopedista! Mi fa queste domande di storia, arte e storia dell'arte e a volte non so cosa rispondere e mi vergono a morte!
- Non dovresti vergonarti di questo. Nessuno sa tutto!
- Lui sì! Perfino il suo gatto Zeus e il suo cane Winston sembrano più intelligenti di me!
- Oh davvero? Invitalo domani a prendere una tazza di thè, parleremo d'arte, storia e perfino di religione se vorrà.
- OK, chiamerò anche Rod e Mike, tutti insieme saremo più forti!

Lips

Colour Elixir Cushion, Majesty Berry, Max Factor


Face

Candid, Natural Finish Anti Pollution Foundation, Natural Beige, Revlon

Candid, Antioxidant Concealer, Sand, Revlon

Blush, Face Studio, Rose Madison, Maybelline 


Eyes

Bambi Eye, False Lashes, L'Oreal Paris

0 comments commenti: