Green Dream Eyes

2.10.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Good Morning, is there a place for a man in the rain?
- Oh My God!
- No, it's only me, Mike.
- Mike Oldfield?
- Yes.
- You are my musical God, Mike Oldfield!

- Buongiorno, c'è posto per un uomo sotto la pioggia?
- Mio Dio!
- No, sono solo io, Mike.
- Mike Oldfield?
- Sì.
- Sei il mio Dio musicale, Mike Oldfield!

- I am listening your music till I was seven years old, I have in my mind every single note from your every album.
- Really?
- Yes!
- What's your favourite?
- To be honest I love all Your albums, but Voyager is the one that I listen really often. Woman in Ireland is the most beautiful piece of music that has ever been written. And Turtle Island from Tres Lunas album. But I love also when you are playing piano, I love The top of the morning, it's so full of hope and life composition. And all parts of Tubular Bells obviously. And Guitars album was just great!
- Thank you.
- There are few people that I really admire and love: Stephen Hawking, Sylvia Plath and Mike Oldfield (on the next places are Paul McCartney&Rod Stewart of course;). Your music was with me in the best and worse moments of my life. 
- Wow!
- Yes! I always made "Mike Oldfield humans test"
- What is it?
- When I get to know someone new I ask: I love Mike Oldfield music do you know him? If they do, thay are really my people, if they don't we are from different planets. It always works! And then for twenty years I am asking myself: how do you wrote your music Mr. Oldfield, it's so genius and unique.
- I wrote my music in the same way as you were writting your poems.
- So, sometimes giving a birth is hurtfull. I can say that your music is in my dna, I recognize sound of your guitar or compositions whenever I am and it always touches my heart. I have an eternal connection with your music. If someone would cut me in half, inside would find your compositions Mr.Oldifeld.
- I don't know what to say, thank you so much.
- I should thank you Mr. Oldiefd. You saved my soul many, many times.
- What are these shadows on the wall?
- Well, Rod and Paul had fight two weeks ago and they were fighting with a glass ...
- Stewart and McCartney?
- Yes, they are my assistants!
- And what should I do here today?
- Nothing, just stay with me all day. And then back fast.
- I am a bit island guy you know ...
- Yes I know, but with Paul, Rod, and Barbra's dogs we all become a small Ibizas islands!

- Ascolto la tua musica da quando avevo sette anni, so a memoria ogni nota di ogni tuo album.
- Davvero?
- Sì!
- Qual è il tuo preferito?
- Onestamente amo utti i tuoi album, ma Voyager è quello che ascolto più spesso. Woman in Ireland è il pezzo più bello mai scritto nella storia della musica. E Isola delle Tartarughe di Tres Lunas. Ma amo anche quando suoni il piano, mi piace molto The top of the morning, è un pezzo pieno di speranza e di vita. E tutti i brani di Tubular Bells ovviamente. E l'album Guitars era fantastico!
- Grazie.
- Ci sono poche persone al mondo che ammiro e amo davero: Stephen Hawking, Sylvia Plath and Mike Oldfield (subito dopo ci sono Paul McCartney e Rod Stewart ovviamente;). La tua musica era con me nei migliori e peggiori momenti della mia vita.
- Wow!
- Sì! E poi faccio sempre il "Mike Oldfield test umano".
- Cosa è?
- Quando conosco qualcuno nuovo chiedo: mi piace molto la musica di Mike Oldfield, lo conosci? Se è così, è la mia gente, se no, siamo di due pianeti diversi. Funziona sempre! E poi da vent'anni mi chiedo: come scrivi la tua musica Mr. Oldfield, è così geniale e unica.
- Scrivo la mia musica nello stesso modo in cui tu scrivi le tue poesie.
- Allora a volte il parto è difficile. Posso tranquillamente dire che la tua musica è nel mio dna, riconosco il suono della tua chitarra o composizione ovunque mi trovo e mi tocca sempre il cuore. Ho un legame eterno con la tua musica. Se qualcuno mi tagliasse a metà, dentro troverebbe le tue composizioni Sign. Oldfield.
- Non so cosa dire, grazie.
- Io dovrei ringraziarti, hai salvato la mia anima tante, tantissime volte.
- Cosa sono queste macchie sui muri?
- Beh, Rod and Paul avevano una lite due settimane fa, con un bicchiere di vetro ...
- Stewart e McCartney?
- Sì, sono i miei assistenti!
- E io cosa dovrei fare oggi?
Nulla, solo stare con me tutto il giorno. E dopo torni presto.
- Sono un po' un uomo dell'isola sai ...
- Sì, lo so, ma con Paul, Rod e i cani di Barbra tutti diventiamo piccole isole d'Ibiza!

Eyes

Eye Enhancing, Shadow Crayon, Green Dream, Avon True

The eyeshadow, Dolce&Gabbana, Laguna

Skinny Precision Longwear Eyeliner, Avon mark.

5in1, Lash Genius, Avon


Lips

Power Stay, Persistent Pink, Avon True


Face

Flawless, Ultramatte Foundstion, Natural Beige

Pearls Harmony, Douglas

Colorful mat, Sephora

0 comments commenti: