Dark Lips

3.10.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Why are you shaking girl, do you have Shakin' Stevens sindrome?
- Hi Rod, I love Shakin' Stevens songs. Mike Oldfield was here yesterday!
- And so?
- MIKE OLDFIELD!
- Excuse me, but what he has that I don't?
- I don't know Rod ...
- A bell?
- How dare you!
- I got all Symphonic Orchestra my dear, we have million bells darling!

- Perché stai tremando ragazza, hai la sindrome di Shakin' Stevens?
- Ciao Rod, amo le canzoni di Shakin' Stevens. Mike Oldfield è stato qui ieri!
- E allora?
- MIKE OLDFIELD!
- Perdonami, ma cosa ha lui che io non ho?
- Non lo so Rod ...
- Un campanello?
- Come osi!
- Io ho un'Orchestra Sinfonica, abbiamo milioni di campanelli amore!

- Jingle Bells Sailor, do you have my Renoir paint?
- Yes, but is it true that this Oldfield was only sitting here and me and McCartney have to sweat to receive three candies?!
- Yes it's true.
- Can you tell me why?
- Because you can't command your heart Rod. You would love him too, do you know that he is sailing?
- Really?
- Really! And the wind is blowing away!
- I have to meet him.
- Yes, you should. I guess Martha felt in love for ever!
- Better for you and me, this is your paint.

- Campanelli di Natale Marinaio, hai il mio quadro di Lenoir?
- Sì, ma dimmi una cosa, è vero che questo Oldfield era solo seduto qui e inveve io e McCartney dobbiamo sudare per ricevere tre caramelle!?
- Sì, è vero.
- Mi puoi dire perché?
- Perché non si può comandare il cuore Rod. Lo ameresti pure tu, sai che anche lui ama navigare?
- Davvero?
- Davvero e il vento soffia via!
- Devo conoscerlo.
- Sì, dovresti. Martha è innamorata per sempre!
- Meglio per te e per me, ecco il tuo quadro.

- Thank you Rod, it's beautiful. Is it original?
- Of course! You think I would bring you fake Renoir paint? Come on, I am the Sailor, The Smiler!
- Thanks Rod, but where did you found them?
- Don't ask. I don't want to talk about it. Let's dance in our colorful socks! Guess who will win next football match!
- Stewart, the Champion! 

- Grazie Rod, è bellissimo. E' originale?
- Ovvio! Pensi che io ti porterei un quadro finto di Renoir? Dai, io sono il Marinaio, The Smiler!
- Grazie Rod, ma dove li trovi?
- Non chiedermelo. Non ci voglio pensare. Balliamo adesso nei nostri calzini colorati! Indovina chi vincerà la prossima partita!
- Stewart, il Campione!

Lips

Wonder Kiss Lipstick, Shaka

Soft Contouring Lipliner, Never too late, essence


Eyes

Quick Palette Eyeshadow, Wycon

5in1, Lash Genius, Avon



Face

Forever Undercover 24h, Dior

Let me stay Creamy Eyeshadow Base, Douglas

Colorful Mat, Shame on you! Sephora

0 comments commenti: