Candy Coloured Eyes

16.10.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Why are we so stupid?
- At least we are young and beautiful!
- OK guys, we don't have much time, I sent cat Maurice inside Dan Brown's head!
- Sweet Lord Paul!
- Yes, these are all quiz questions for tomorrow and here we have the answers. You have to put them inside your heads like it would be your favourite song!
- I don't know if it's all right ...
- It's not right Mike, but it's OK.
- Rod, are you in?
- You know me, my heart can't tell you no ...
- We will win tomorrow! I talked with my friend Bob and I have a question for mr.Brown. I am sure he doesn't know the answer!

- Perché siamo così stupidi?
- Almeno siamo giovani e bellissimi!
- OK ragazzi, non abbiamo tanto tempo, ho mandato il gatto Maurice dentro la testa di Dan Brown!
- Dolce Signore Paul!
- Sì, ecco domande del quiz di domani e qui abbiamo le risposte. Dovete ficcarvele in testa come se fosse la Vostra canzone preferita!
- Non so se questo va bene ...
- Non va bene Mike, ma è OK.
- Rod ci sei?
- Mi conosci, il mio cuore non può dirti di no ...
- Vinceremo domani! Ho parlato con il mio amico Bob e io ho anche una domanda per il Sign. Brown. Sono sicuro che non conosce la risposta!

Eyes

Integrity 

Wild Animal Palette

Makeup Revolution


Lips

Crystal Wet Look, Love Stone, essence


Face

Candid, Natural Finish, Anti Pollution Foundation, Natural Beige, Revlon

Candid, Antioxidant Concealer, Sand, Revlon

Blush, FaceStudio, Rose Madison, Maybelline

0 comments commenti: