Elizabeth Taylor inspired Makeup

18.10.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Morning!
- Has broken! Hi Rod!
- Hi PMC, McCartney has gone crazy with the questions! It's all fault of this quiz!
- Hi Paul!
- Hi Maria Clara. Do you know where you're going to? Do you like the things
that life is showing you, where are you going to? Do you know?
- See? I've told you, he is crazy! McCartney if you won't stop right now I'll call The Police!
- Do you get? What you're hoping for? When you look behind you?
- There's no open doors McCartney!
- What are you hoping for? Do you know?
- Hey guys, what time is it? This egg should boil 3 minutes.
- Who knows where the time goes? And who knows where the time goes? Who knows how my love grows?
- Are this chocolates with limoncello?
- Yes Roderic!
- OK, I want ten.
- Tell me, you want it boiled or scrambled eggs? 
- Tell me how to be in this world Rod, tell me how to breathe in and feel no hurt, tell me how could I believe in something. 
- I don't believe in us Paul!
- I am wondering Paul what will you do this weekend?
- Isn't it a wonder as a new baby cries and isn't it a wonder with the sweetness in my eyes. Isn't it a wonder, on the crossroads of my life.
Isn't it a wonder, isn't it a wonder to me?
- Hey Paul, you can make million questions, but the one important is: 
Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?

- Buongiorno!
- Il mattino si è rotto! Ciao Rod!
- Ciao PMC, McCartney è impazzito con le domande! E' tutta colpa del quiz di ieri!
- Ciao Paul!
- Ciao Maria Clara.  Sai dove stai andando? Ti piacciono le cose che la vita ti sta mostrando? Dove stai andando? Lo sai?
- Vedi? Te l'ho detto, è impazzito! McCartney se non smetti subito chiamo la Polizia!
- Ottieni ciò che stai sperando di avere? Quando ti guardi indietro vedi?
- Non ci sono porte aperte McCartney!
- In cosa speri? Lo sai?
- Ragazzi come siamo messi con il tempo, questo uovo dovrebbe bollire 3 minuti.
- Chi sa in che direzione va il tempo? Chi lo sa in che direzione va il tempo? Chi sa come cresce il mio amore?
- Dimmi Rod, vuoi un uovo bollito o una frittata?
- Dimmi come devo comportarmi, dimmi come ispirare e non sentirmi ferito.
Dimmi come, perché credo in qualcosa.
- Io non credo in noi Paul!
- Sto pensando cosa di meraviglioso farai questo weekend Paul?
- Non è una meraviglia, come un neonato piange, e non è una meraviglia con la dolcezza nei miei occhi. E non è una meraviglia al crocevia della mia vita, non è una meraviglia? Non è una meraviglia, per me?
- Paul, puoi fare milioni di domande, ma l'unica importante è:
- Pensi che io sia sexy?

Eyes

Black Eyeliner, Sumita

Integrity Wild Animal Palette, Makeup Revolution

Push Up Drama Mascara, Maybelline


Lips

Rouge, Ultra Fire, Dior


Face

Candid, Natural Finish, Anti Pollution Foundation, Natural Beige, Revlon

Candid, Antioxidant Concealer, Sand, Revlon

Pearls Harmony, Douglas

Colorful Mat, Blush, Shame on you! Sephora


Have a cool weekend Cats, see ya on sunday!
Buon weekend Gatti, ci vdiamo domenica!

0 comments commenti: