Burgundy and Berry Makeup

4.10.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Good Morning!
- Good Morning!
- I brought chestnuts! We will eat them later ... What a beautiful morning Maria Clara! Let's have a listening party! This is me with with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.
- Uuuu, beautiful!

- Buongiorno!
- Buongiorno!
- Ho portato delle castagne! Le mangeremo dopo ... che bellisima mattina Maria Clara! Facciamo un party d'ascolto! Ecco sono io con la Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.
- Uuuu, bellissimo!

- We are beautiful Maria Clara, we could be so great couple! What a shame you are not my type ...
- Yes Rod, it's such a shame ...
- Who's there?
- Police!
- Not again!
- Good Morning Commissioner!
- Good Morning Maria Clara.

- Noi siamo bellissimi Maria Clara, potremmo essere una coppia così meravigliosa! Peccato che non sei il mio tipo ...
- Sì Rod, è un tale peccato ...
- Chi è?
- Polizia!
- No, ancora!
- Buongiorno Commissario!
- Buongiorno Maria Clara.

- What have we done this time?
- Barbra called me, she has a stalker. It's your assistant.
- Paul?
- Yes, he's staring at her and her dogs in her secret garden.
- He's staring for his princess Martha! He misses her!
- I don't know, for me, you are all crazy people ... Interesting.
- What commissioner?
- All this Renoir paintings ... you bought them by yourself?
- No, Roderick gived me.
- Oh, shut up Clara, it wasn't me, it was Shaggy!
- Stewart!
- Yes Commissioner.
- Where did you get this paintings?
- Nowhere, there is a nowhere land, ask McCartney.
- Don't play with me, you all are going to jail make explanations!
- No! Tomorrow I am going to Pisa and sunday I have my mother in law for a  dinner!
- I am sorry, your mother in law is gonna be hungry this sunday. Hurry up you both, Maria Clara you can use your pink handcuffs if you want to.
- Wait! Listen, what is that sound?
- Maybe my stomach Clara, I am still hungry ...
- No, it's a bell. Oh My God, Mike is comming!

- Cosa abbiamo fatto questa volta?
- Mi ha chiamato Barbra, ha uno stalker. E' il tuo assistente.
- Paul?
- Sì, sta fissando lei e i suoi cani nel suo giardino segreto.
- Lui sta fissando solo la sua principessa Martha, gli manca!
- Non lo so, per me siete tutti pazzi ... Interessante.
- Cosa Commissario?
- Tutti questi quadri di Renoir .. li hai comprati da sola?
- No, Roderic me li ha regalati.
- Oh, stai zitta Clara, non sono stato io, è stato Shaggy!
- Stewart!
- Sì Commissario.
- Da dove hai questi quadri?
- Dalla terra di nessuna parte, esiste una terra di nessuna parte, chiedi a McCartney.
- Non giocare con me, andate in prigione a dare spiegazioni!
- No! Domani vado a Pisa e domenica viene la mia suocera a cena!
- Mi dispiace, la tua suocera resterà con la fame questa domenica. Sbrigatevi tutti e due, Maria Clara puoi usare le tue manette rosa se vuoi.
- Aspettate! Ascoltate, cos'è questo suono?
- Forse la mia pancia Clara, ho ancora fame ...
- No, è un campanello- Mio Dio, sta arrivando Mike.

- Hello,  I am Michael Gordon Oldfield.
- Hello, I am Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner, Sting, The Commissar.
- Hello, I am Sir Roderic, the Smiler.
- Hello, I am Paulina Maria Clara, from Tuscan Mill. A girl in the mirror.
- I have to close your two friends in jail Mr.Oldfield.
- Honestly, I do know only Maria Clara.
- You know me, it's me Roderic! I am sailing sometimes too!
- Oh, it's true, we met one day in the port.
- Exactly!
- They both are pure heart people Mr.Commissioner.
- Yes, pure heart and virgin like Madonna!
- Let's have some tea together Kommisser Sting, the weekend has began, let's be good to eachother. It could be ...
- A brand new day?
- Yes.
- Let's go, all for one, one for all! I will call Paul, maybe he will come with us!
- OK, Maria Clara, Mike Oldfield saved Your life today.
- I know, it's not the first time ...

- Ciao, sono Michael Gordon Oldfield.
- Ciao, sono Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner, Sting, The Commissar.
- Ciao, sono Sir Roderic, the Smiler.
- Ciao, sono Paulina Maria Clara, dal mulino Toscano. A girl in the mirror.
- Devo chiudere i tuoi due amici in prigione Sig. Oldfield.
- Onestamente conosco solo Maria Clara.
- Conosci anche me, sono io, Roderic! Anch'io a volte navigo!
- Eh, è vero, ci siamo conosciuti un giorno nel porto.
- Esattamente!
- Tutti e due sono persone dal cuore puro Sig. Commissario.
- Sì, cuore puro e vergini come Madonna!
- Beviamo un tè insieme Sig. Commissionario Sting, è iniziato il weekend, siamo buoni tra noi. Potrebbe essere ...
- Un giorno nuovo di zecca?
- Sì.
- Andiamo, uno per tutti, tutti per uno! Chiamerò Paul, forse verrà anche lui!
- OK, Maria Clara, Mike Oldfield ti ha salvato la vita oggi.
- Lo so, non è la prima volta ...

Lips

Longwear Color Ink, Along my day, Douglas

Lipliner, Follow Your heart, essence


Eyes

Carmel Nudes, Douglas

5in1, Lash Genius Mascara


Face

Forever Undercover, Dior

Contouring Blush Duo, Shiny Apricot 

0 comments commenti: