Effortless Makeup for Tired Face

7.10.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Good Morning, Good Morning.
- Good Morning Paul!
- Who was that man?
- Brown.
- James?
- Dan!
- Why?
- He borrowed my Renoir paintings, next novel is gonna be about Impressionists.
- Finally we are alone, recently there's always crowd at your mill.

- Buongiorno, Buongiorno.
- Buongiorno Paul!
- Chi è questo uomo?
- Brown.
- James?
- Dan!
- Perché?
- Ha preso in prestito da me quadri di Renoir, il prossimo libro parlerà degli Impressionisti ...
- Finalmente siamo soli, ultimamente c'è sempre folla nel tuo mulino.

- Yes, it's true, but you still remain my favourite assistant.
- Beh, I don't believe you. Anyway, I am happy to be here.
- I am happy too, mostly that you have accepted our invitation last friday! I think you are feeling much better now then the last week ...
- Yes, and then Roderick. Well, I must admit he melted my heart.
- Really? Why?
- He made me a gift.
- What?
- A new pet.
- Nooo.
- Yes!
- He is in my pocket. I present you Maurice!
- He's a cat?
- Ask him!
- Who are You Cat?

- Sì, è vero, ma te resti sempre il mio assistente preferito Paul.
- Beh, non ti credo, ma sono lo stesso felice d'essere qui.
- Anch'io sono felice, soprattutto perché hai accettato il nostro invito di venerdì scorso! Penso che ti senti molto meglio della settimana scorsa ...
- Sì, e poi Roderic, beh devo ammettere che ha sciolto il mio cuore.
- Davvero? Perché?
- Mi ha fatto un regalo.
Cosa?
- Un nuovo amico.
- Nooo.
Sì!
- E' dentro la mia tasca. Ti presento Maurice!
- E' un gatto?
- Chiedilo!
- Chi sei Gatto?

- Some people call me the space cowboy yeah, some call me the gangster of love. Some people call me Maurice! 
- Maurice!
- Cause I speak of the pompitous of love...
- He speaks! 
- I'm a picker, I'm a grinner, I'm a lover and I'm a sinner. Playin' my music in the sun! I'm a joker, I'm a smoker I'm a mid-night toker.
I get my lovin' on the run.
- Paul, he is on the run like you!
- You're the cutest thing that I ever did see! I really love your peaches
Want to shake your tree! Lovey dovey, lovey dovey, lovey dovey all the time! Ooh wee baby, I sure show you a good time ...
- Yes, definitively he's a cat from Stewart.
- Lovey dovey, lovey dovey, lovey dovey all the time Maria Clara, I am a happy man with this Cat.
- Hey, Maurice Black Cat do You know Janet Jackson?
- Yes, we are hunting sometimes together.
- Wow Paul, he has important friends ...
- Yes I know Maria Clara, Lovey dovey, lovey dovey, lovey dovey all the time ... next week we will find a wife for me and girlfriend for him. You will see, this cat has unbelievable  power ...

- Qualcuno mi chiama il cowboy spaziale, Qualcuno mi chiama il gangster dell'amore.
- Maurice!
- Perché parlo del "pompatus" dell'amore. 
- Lui parla!
- Perché sono un raccoglitore, Sono un burlone, Sono un amante e sono un peccatore, Suono la mia musica al sole, Sono un giullare, Sono un fumatore, Sono un fumatore di canne a mezzanotte, Prendo il mio amore di corsa.
- Paul, lui è sempre di corsa, come te!
- Sei la cosa più carina che io abbia mai visto, Amo davvero tanto le tue pesche, Voglio agitare il tuo albero, Lovey dovey lovey dovey lovey dovey tutto il tempo, Vieni baby e ti mostrerò un bel tempo ...
- Sì, è assolutamente un gatto da Stewart.
- Lovey dovey lovey dovey lovey dovey tutto il tempo Maria Clara, sono un uomo felice con questo Gatto.
- Hey Maurice, Gatto Nero, conosci Janet Jackson?
- Sì, a volte cacciamo insieme.
- Wow Paul, lui ha amicizie importanti ...
- Sì Maria Clara, Lovey dovey, lovey dovey, lovey dovey all the time ... la prossima settimana troveremo moglie per me e una fidanzata per lui. Vedrai che questo gatto ha un potere incredibile ...  

Face

Feel Perfect, Polyplant Fruit, Natural Beige, Bella Oggi 

Colorful mat, Shame on you! Sephora

Let me stay, Creamy Eyeshadow Basem Douglas

Essential Balm with beeswax, Avon Naturals


Eyes

Iconic Blend, Eye Shadow Palette, Cosmyfy

5in1, Lash Genius Mascara, Avon

 


Lips

Gel Lip Liner, Never Petal Down, WetnWild

Spring Water Tatoo, Clementine, Bella Oggi 


👍

0 comments commenti: