Almost Spring Vintage Shopping

19.2.20 PMC 0 Comments


- I read the news today, oh boy about a lucky man who was with you last week!
- Ho letto le notizie di oggi, del ragazzo fortunato che era qui la settimana scorsa!

- I hope you don't mind, I called Rod last week to be next to me.
- Of course I mind! You sent me on a trip and he stayed here? Can you tell me why?
- You are too sensitive for all these hospitals and illnesses Paul. 
- Good Morning, it's me, Stewart the Champion, number one nurse.

- Spero che non ti dispiaccia, ho chiamato Rod per stare accanto a me la settimana scorsa.
- Certo che mi dispiace! Mi hai mandato a fare una gita e lui è rimasto qui? Puoi dirmi il perché?
- Sei troppo sensibile per tutti questi ospedali e malattie Paul.
- Buongiorno, sono io, Stewart il Campione, l'infermiere numero uno.

- Good night.
- Come on McCartney don't be a wild child! Relax, next week you are going with Paulina and Fede see the houses, it's gonna be your moment man! Last week was mine!
- What were you doing?
- Well, after our beloved Paulina took all drugs and started to smile and to stink with all medicines like hell, we decided to discover last newness in virtual world.
- That would be?
- Cyber sex, adults movies, sexting ...
- Rod! Kids are reading this page!
- Hey kids, go sleep. The problem is that Paulina already knew all these things, for me she was an expert. 
- Stop it Stewart, it's not true.
- For me it was the first time. I decided I want to try a virtual sex. I registered myself as Adonis 666.
- You are crazy Stewart.
- Yes, and I meet one Nicole 69. We start talking. What can I say. I discovered new founds of imagination in my head and she had an orgasm, I don't so we start sexting each other, this moment I gived a pill to Paulina and she fell asleep but I was working, working so hard and nothing. 
- I think it's normal!
- In internet nothing is normal Paul. After two hours I started to copy Fifty Shades of Grey book and then a surprise. She wrote: my name is Abel, I am 64, good bye. I was shocked, he has betrayed me this bastard! I wrote to him: Go fuck yourself! And he answered: That's what I will do! Can you imagine McCartney? After a while I start to get bored so I woke up Paulina.
- You are really a great nurse, she should be sleeping Stewart!
- She will be sleeping after her death. So we start watching some vintage shops online, we bought some bag, some Modigliani painting and a weedding dress!
- Really?
- Almost, almost. She fell in love in pink, big and fluffy wedding dress. Paul, you know me, I love eccentric stuff but this pink meringue was awful!
- Was beautiful!
- No, I convinced her not to buy it. I told her that probably the woman who was wearing it is dead. Or divorced. And she got scared and left it.
- Very well Rod.
- Yes, then we decided to become fan of some new singer and artists in general, you should know that in virtual world she is following everything and everyone, it's a total contrast what she's doing in her real life. I've opened her facebook profile and after two hours I start to see some posts from her friends, before and after blablabla. We gived our likes to everyone. And then I saw this.
- What?
- 600 not readed messages from her ... fans.
- She has no fans!
- She had, fifteen years ago! The letters are still there, so after 15 years she answered to everyone. 
I think this people are still shocked about it and now don't even remember her! I tried to convince her to say "yes" to all fans invitations on her social profiles but she was always saying "no". Who knows why. 
- Maybe she doesn't want to have fans!
- We got tired about virtual world so we start looking outside and guess what we find under the doors McCartney.
- I have no idea.
- Food, beautiful, colorful, good, tasty and healthy food. When her real friends heard she was not OK they all started to cook. I love Tuscans, they show their love with food. McCartney, we start to eat all this small miracles and guess what. 
- What?
- I had an orgasm!
- Really?
- Yes, I think it was this beautiful salad with lemons, beans, tomatoes and herbs. I had an orgasm, she has healed and then she said: Rod, tomrrow we have to answer some calls.
- You were here also the day after?
- Of course, I made some new friendships, I will tell you about this tomorrow Paul.

- Buona notte.
- Dai McCartney, non essere un bimbo salvaggio! Rilassati, la prossima settimana vai con Paulina e Fede a vedere le case, sarà il tuo momento! La settimana scorsa era il mio!
- Cosa avete fatto?
- Beh, dopo che la nostra amata Paulina ha preso tutte le medicine e ha iniziato a sorridere e puzzare di tutte le medicine come l'inferno, abbiamo deciso di scoprire le ultime novità del mondo virtuale.
- Sarebbe?
- Cyber sex, film per adulti, sexting ...
- Rod! Ci sono dei bambini che leggono questa pagina!
- Ciao bambini, andate a dormire. Il problema è che Paulina ormai conosceva queste cose, per me era un'esperta.
- Smettila Stewart, non è vero.
- Per me era la prima volta. Ho deciso di provare il sesso virtuale. Mi sono registrato come Adonis 666.
- Sei pazzo Stewart.
- Sì, ho conosciuto una Nicole 69. Abbiamo iniziato a parlare. Cosa posso dire. Ho scoperto i nuovi campi dell'immaginazione dentro la mia testa e lei ha avuto un orgasmo, io no. Allora abbiamo iniziato a scriverci messaggi telefonici, a quel punto ho dato la pillola a Paulina e lei si è addormentata, ma io stavo lavorando, lavorando così tanto e nulla. 
- Penso sia normale!
- In internet nulla è normale Paul. Dopo due ore ho iniziato a copiare Cinquanta Sfumature di grigio e dopo la sorpresa. Mi ha scritto: mi chiamo Abel, ho 64 anni, arrivederci. Ero scioccato, mi ha tradito questo bastardo! Gli ho scritto: Vai a fanculo! E lui ha risposto: è quello che farò! Lo puoi immaginare McCartney? Dopo un po' ho iniziato ad annoiarmi allora ho svegliato Paulina.
- Sei davvero un infermiere speciale, lei doveva dormire Stewart!
- Dormirà dopo la sua morte. Allora abbiamo iniziato a guardare qualche negozietto vintage online, abbiamo comprato qualche borsa, qualche ritratto di Modigliani e un vestito da matrimonio!
- Davvero?
- Quasi, quasi. Si è innamorata di un grandioso e puffoso vestito rosa tipo meringa. Paul, conosci me, sai che mi piacciono le cose eccentriche, ma questa meringa era orribile!
- Era bellissima!
- No, l'ho convinta a lasciarla. Le ho detto che probabilmente la donna che l'ha presa è morta. O divorziata. Si è spaventata e l'ha lasciato.
- Molto bene Rod.
- Sì, dopo abbiamo deciso di diventare fan di qualche nuovo cantante o artista in generale, devi sapere che nel mondo virtuale lei segue tutto e tutti, è l'esatto contrario di quello che fa nella vita vera. Ho aperto il suo profilo su facebook e finalemnte dopo due ore ho iniziato a vedere qualche post dei suoi amici, prima e dopo blalabla. Abbiamo fatto "Mi piace" a tutti. E dopo ho visto questo.
- Cosa?
- 600 messaggi non letti dai suoi ... fan.
- Lei non ha fan!
- Ne aveva, quindici anni fa, le lettere sono ancora là, allora dopo 15 anni ha risposto a tutti. Penso che questa gente è ancora scioccata e nemmeno la ricordano! Ho provato a convincerla di accettare tutte le richieste di amicizia sui profili social, ma lei diceva sempre di no. Chi sa perchè.
- Forse non vuole avere fan!
- Ci siamo stancati del mondo virtuale e abbiamo iniziato a guardare fuori e indovina cosa abbiamo trovato vicino alla porta McCartney.
- Non ho la più pallida idea.
- Cibo, bellissimo, colorato, buono e sano cibo. Quando i suoi amici veri si sono accorti che non stava bene hanno iniziato a cucinare. Amo i Toscani, mostrano il loro affetto con il cibo. McCartney abbiamo iniziato a mangiare questi piccoli miracoli e indovina cosa.
- Cosa?
- Ho avuto un orgasmo!
- Davvero?
- Sì, penso che era questa insalata con limoni, fagioli, pomodori e erbe. Avevo un orgasmo, lei è guarita e ha detto: Rod, domani dobbiamo rispondere a qualche chiamata.
- Eri qui anche il giorno dopo?
- Certo, ho fatto anche qualche amicizia. Ti racconterò di questo domani. 

Handbag

DKNY Donna Karan


Texas 

Boots


Floral 

Dress


Painting

Amedeo Modigliani


Clip 

Earrings


Crystal 

O Clock

0 comments commenti: