Ruby Kiss Makeup Look

4.2.20 PMC 0 Comments


- I hope that Commissioner Sting under your house it's only a bad joke Paulina.
- Hi Rod. Unfortunately no, every day before climb here, you will have to show your passports.
- It's not my fault that McCartney wanted to leave UE! And then, who is this guy with Sting?
- I guess it's Shaggy.
- Who? God, what a shit time I have to live in! I already feel that one day I will hug them both. I am going to drink a coffee, do you want one too?

- Spero che il Commissario Sting sotto casa tua sia solo un brutto scherzo.
- Ciao Rod. Purtroppo no, ogni giorno prima di salire qui, dovrete mostrare i Vostri passaporti.
- Non è colpa mia che McCartney voleva abbandonare la UE! E poi chi è 'sto tizio con lui?
- Penso sia Shaggy.
- Chi? Dio, che tempi di merda devo vivere! Già sento che un giorno avrò una voglia sfrenata di stringerli entrambi. Vado a prepararmi il caffè, anche te la vuoi?

- Yes, thank you Roderic.
- Good Morning! I guess I will have no choice and I will have to call Frank to solve all this situation. I mean, till the end of my life I have to bring a passaport with me? Are we all serious here? Frank will know what to do for sure!

- Sì, grazie Roderic.
- Buongiorno! Penso che non avrò scelta e dovrò chiamare Frank per risolvere questa situazione. Cioè, adesso per il resto della mia vita dovrò portarmi dietro il passaporto? Ma stiamo scherzando? Frank saprà cosa fare di sicuro!

- Paul, there is a person that wanted talk with you.
- If it's Stewart I say "no".
- No, her name is Dinah, Dinah Washington and she says she's mad about a boy from silver screen, means you.
- PMC, my lovely friend, I guess you already know what I think about this?
- Yes, I know but she's desperate, almost crying she said: Lord knows I'm not a fool girl, I really shouldn't care, Lord knows I'm not a school girl.
In the flurry of her first affair, I'm feeling quite insane and young again, I am mad, mad about that boy.
- How old is she?
- 36.
- 36? She's too old for me! I am only 33, I don't think it's a good idea, a realtionship with such a big age difference. And I already have a gf!
- So, what will we do?
- I don't know, I don't know, I am never ready for this kind of things. Who is screaming now under the window?
- I guess it's her. Go Paul, give her an autograph and it will be enough.
- No!
- No why?
- If she will fall in love with me, or will want to hug me? What will I do?
- McCartney, there is a woman for you under the window, if you won't stop her I will!
- Shut up Stewart, what a day! Is it monday? I know what we will do! Go tell her I am dead.
- No!
- Why?
- Becasue no one will believe it!
- OK. I will do it, open the window. Hello Dinah!! I am dead! Good Bye!
- What is she doing now?
- She stopped, I guess she's shocked. I bet we will see her tomorrow here in the same circumstances. 
I guess I have to search some bodyguard. 
- Maybe Rod could help you!
- Stewart do you want to be me bodyguard?
- Fuck you!
- I guess he can't. I will think about it. And next time, be more set with her, dear Girl in the mirror, 
I am sure you understand me.
- I just called Jonni and she said yes!
- Are you going to marry her Stewart?
- Very funny, very funny immigrant Paul. She will make my daughter smart. Streisand has made her beautiful, although it wasn't necessary because all her beauty she's got from his father ...
- Red?
- No! Me! Now, she will also know how to do a conversation, what kind of books she should read etc.etc.
- I think it's a great idea Rod! So guys, don't forget about tonight's Sanremo pajamas party, maybe you should leave your houses earlier because now you have to show your passports and then one important thing: who will snore as a first one is going to sleep upstairs!  

- Paul, c'è una persona che ti vuole parlare.
- Se è Stewart, la mia risposta è "no".
- No, il suo nome è Dinah, Dinah Washington e dice che è pazza per un ragazzo dallo schermo argentato, saresti tu.
- PMC, mia amica cara, penso che ormai sai cosa penso di tutto questo?
- Sì, lo so, ma lei è disperata, quasi piangendo mi ha detto: il Signore lo sa che non sono una scolaretta, Che è agitata per la sua prima relazione, Mi sento piuttosto folle e giovane di nuovo, E tutto perché sono pazza di quel ragazzo.
- Quanti anni ha?
- 36.
- 36? E' troppo vecchia per me! Io ho solo 33 anni, non penso che sia una buona idea una relazione con una differenza d'eta così grande. E poi ho già una ragazza!
-Allora cosa faremo?
- Non lo so, non lo so. Non sono mai pronto per questo tipo di cose. Chi sta urlando sotto la finestra?
- Penso sia lei. Vai Paul, falle un autografo e basterà. 
- No!
- Perché no?
- E se si innamorerà di me o vorrà abbracciarmi? Cosa farò?
- McCartney c'è una donna per te sotto la finestra, se non la fermerai lo farò io!
- Stai zitto Stewart! Che giornata, è lunedi? So cosa faremo! Vai a dirle che sono morto.
- No!
- Perché no?
- Nessuno ci crederà!
- OK. Lo farò io, apri la finestra. Ciaaooo Dinah!! Sono morto! Arrivederci!
- Cosa sta facendo adesso?
- Si è fermata, penso sia scioccata. Sono sicuro che la vedrò anche domani nelle stesse circostanze. Forse dovrei avere una guardia del corpo.
- Forse Rod potrebbe aiutarti!
- Stewart vuoi essere la mia guardia del corpo?
- Vaffanculo!
- Penso che non vuole. Ci penserò.  E la prossima volta, sii più decisa con lei cara Ragazza nello specchio, sono sicuro che mi capisci.
- Ho appena chiamato Jonni e ha detto sì!
- Vai a sposarla Stewart?
- Molto divertente immigrante Paul. Lei farà la mia figlia brillante. Streisand l'ha fatta bellissima, nonostante non fosse necessario perché ha tutta la bellezza di suo padre ...
- Red?
- No! Io! Adesso saprà anche fare conversazione, saprà che tipo di libri leggere etc,etc.
- Penso che sia un'ottima idea Rod! Allora ragazzi, non dimenticate del Sanremo pigiama party di stasera. Forse dovreste uscire di casa prima perché adesso dovrete mostrare anche i vostri passaporti e una cosa importante: chi russa per primo va dormire su!

Lips

Matt Lipstick, Ruby Kiss, Avon


Eyes

Volume&Length Mascara Euphoric, Avon 

Perfect Brow Sculpting Pencil, Soft Brown, Avon mark.

Bambi Eyes, Precision Eyeliner, Wycon


Face

Mr. Lover, Foundation and Concealer, Love is Love, Light Beige, Wycon

Cover Shape Concealer, Fair, Wycon

0 comments commenti: