February Skin Essentials

5.2.20 PMC 0 Comments


- I knew it! Knew it would be like this, Paul lost his passport!
- Hi Rod!

- Lo sapevo! Sapevo che sarebbe andata così, Paul ha perso il suo passaporto!
- Ciao Rod!

- This is what my grandma called: divine justice. He lost his passport so he couldn't be with us yesterday evening.
- To be honest I am a little bit shocked about Commissioner Sting behaviour, we know each other almost all life but he didn't let him to go up here without documents.
- And I am telling you Paulina, it's all this Shy guy fault.
- Shaggy not Shy guy, Rod.
- Whatever. If Sting would be alone we could do everything and McCartney would be with us yesterday evening, although let's be honest, it's not that much that he lost. Paulina you has abandoned us, me and Fede, yesterday evening!
- Excuse me? "I want sandwich", "I want chips", "Could you give me an apple?", "There is a cold beer in the fridge", I couldn't leave the kitchen for hours!
- Nooo, you went to take a shower, what were you doing so long in the bathroom! A man when takes shower, he takes a shower and it takes 4 minutes, and you?
- And I have to remove my makeup, clean the skin, put some face mask on, wait, take a shower with 3 different types of products, dry myself, put oil, put a cream on my face, under my eyes, on my legs, on my belly, on my feet, choose the right pajamas, make my hairs and I am ready!
- Jesus! I don't want to be a woman, NEVER.
- Well, you are right, it's not so easy, but tell me how was Sanremo yesterday.
- I don't know! Your future husband fell asleep after 3 minutes so I changed a channel and I was watching "New Amsterdam" serial. 
- I like it!
- It's pretty interesting.
- Hey Rod.
- Tell me.
- The wife and the kid are dead.
- I hate you! Now I don't want to watch it anymore!
- Good Morning Everyone!

- Queste cose la mia nonna le chiamava: giustizia divina. Ha perso il passaporto, perciò non poteva essere con noi ieri sera.
- Onestamente sono un po' scioccata dal comportamento del Commissario Sting, ci conosciamo da quasi tutta la vita, ma non gli ha permesso di salire senza documenti.
- E io ti dico Paulina, è tutta colpa di questo tipo Timido, Shy Guy.
- Shaggy non Shy guy, Rod.
- Quasialsi cosa sia. Se Sting fosse stato da solo si poteva fare tutto e McCartney sarebbe stato con noi ieri sera, anche se, siamo onesti, non ha perso chissà cosa. Paulina ci hai abbandonati, me e Fede, ieri sera!
- Scusa? "Vorrei un panino", "Voglio le patatine", "Potresti darmi una mela?", "C'è una birra nel frigorifero", non potevo lasciare la cucina per ore!
- Nooo, sei andata a fare la doccia, cosa stavi facendo così a lungo nel bagno? Un uomo fa la doccia in 4 minuti, e te?
- E io, devo struccare il viso, pulire la pelle, mettere una mascherina, aspettare, fare la doccia con tre diversi tipi di prodotti, asciugarmi, mettere l'olio, mettere la crema sul viso, sotto gli occhi, sulle gambe, sui piedi, scegliere il pigiama giusto, fare i capelli e sono pronta!
- Gesù! Non vorrei essere una donna, MAI.
- Beh, hai ragione, non è così semplice, ma dimmi adesso come è stato Sanremo ieri.
- Non lo so! Il tuo futuro marito si è addormentato dopo 3 minuti, perciò ho cambiato canale e ho guardato "New Amsterdam".
- Mi piace!
- E' abbastanza interessante.
- Rod.
- Dimmi.
- La moglie e il bambino sono morti.
- Ti odio! Adesso non lo voglio più vedere!
- Buongiorno a tutti!

- Good Morning our favour Immigrant! How did you get here?
- We can say, I did it my way. Meet Billy, Billy Idol my new bodyguard. Be careful because he's ain't nobody's fool!
- Sweet Sixteen!

- Buongiorno nostro immigrante preferito! Come sei venuto qui?
- Possiamo dire che l'ho fatto a modo mio. Vi presento Billy, Billy Idol, la mia nuova guardia del corpo. State attenti perchè non è uno stupido.
- Dolce sedicenne!

- My Idol!
- Do you two know each other?
- Of course, till she was sixteen! Look at you, you haven't change at all Paulina, even your hairs are the same!
- Yours too!
- Do you know how we meet? Her male friends has preseneted me to her, do you remember?
- Yes!
- She had lots of male friends!
- It's true, it was soooo cool, I miss them all.
- What happened with them, why you are not friends anymore?
- Life and their wifes happened! After 25 you always have a job, girlfriend that is jealous, so I moved into the shadow!
- It's sad!
- No it's not, it's very relaxing. Paul how you get here?
- Well, Billy huged Commissioner Sting and his shy friend really tight! 
- Paul!
- Yes! And I will tell you more, friday Frank will be here to solve all this situation. I can't live like this, under pressure!
- Hey Billy, Billy Idol, you are not my idol. I got a daughter Blur Oasis, she's coming tomorrow. If you will try to look at her i will hug you, really, really tight.

- Mio Idolo!
- Vi conoscete?
- Certo, da quando aveva sedici anni! Guardati, non sei cambiata per niente Paulina, perfino i tuoi capelli sono uguali!
- Anche i tuoi!
- Sapete come ci siamo conosciuti? I suoi amici maschi me l'hanno presentata, ti ricordi?
- Sì!
- Aveva tantissimi amici maschi!
- E' vero, è stato davvero ganzo, mi mancano tutti.
- Cosa gli è successo, perché non siete più amici?
- Sono successe la vita e le mogli! Dopo i 25 sempre hai un lavoro e una fidanzata gelosa, perciò mi sono messa in ombra!
- Che tristezza!
- No, è molto rilassante. Paul come sei venuto qui?
- Beh, Billy ha abbracciato Commissionario Sting e il suo amico timido davvero fortemente!
- Paul!
- Sì! E ti dirò di più, venerdì Frank sarà qui per risolvere tutta questa situazione. Non posso vivere così, sotto pressione!
- Ehi Billy, Billy Idol, non sei il mio idolo. Ho una figlia, Blur Oasis, che verrà domani. Se la guarderai anche solo una volta ti abbraccerò, davvero, forte forte.

Ultra Comforting Night Face Cream

Nuxe


Even Texture&Tone

Advanced Resurfacing Peel with Multi Acid

Anew Clinical


Dual Action Eye Makeup Remover

Avon True


Nourishing Clay Face&Body Mask

Victoria's Secret


Face Masks 

Radiant Gold 

with Gold and Oud&

Greek Seas

with Algae Extract

Avon Planet SPA


Dry Oil Spray

Vicotria's Secret 

0 comments commenti: