Easy and Natural Makeup Look

26.2.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Good Morning, my name is Roderic, I am Paulina's personal friend and secretary. I am answering calls today and making notes for any appointments, how can I help you?

- Buongiorno, mi chiamo Roderic, sono amico personale di Paulina e suo segretario. Oggi rispondo io a tutte le chiamate e prendo gli appuntamenti, come posso aiutare?

- Good Morning, I am Doctor Richard, her dentist, where is she?
- She's learning how to fly with Frank, I don't know exactly what are they doing and I don't want to know, it's better for my heart this way. So Doc how can I help you?
- I don't know if she has told you, but her tooth is dead, he committed suicide. 
- Yes Doc, I know about it. I throw away all Sylvia's Plath books, let's hope we can save her other teeth.
- Stop eating the candies, idiot.
- Hey Doc is that true that you are older then me and McCartney togehter?
- Yes, it's true, I am Sinatra's age.
- There is always Frank in the middle. Tell me Sir.
- We can make funeral of this dead tooth, next tuesday, at 9.30 am, is that ok?
- OK, no problem, thank you Doctor. When there will be a nice nurse around give me a call, bye!
- Good Bye young crazy man.
- Hallo? McCartney? Where are my spring rolls? I am working here like a dog! What does it mean all chinese restaurants are closed, tell them to open! I gotta go, I have another call. Halo?
- Halo, it's Santa Clara Hospital from Pisa. I am Doctor Monica.
- Halo Monica, my favour neurology Doctor, how are you hun? Are you wearing this sexy white suit?
- No. There would be a free post for Paulina, to make a complete tomography, we need this exam before she will begin a therapy for her sma.
- Yes, how long it's gonna take?
- Well, more then one hour for sure.
- God! She will go crazy closed inside! Wait, I have to call David, last time she survived only because of him, they were singing together inside. If David will be busy I will call Erich.
- What Erich?
- Erich von Däniken, she has read all his books, he will help her in this abstract location.
- Very well, wrote the hour, next tuesday at 9.30, is that OK?
- We have a funeral at her dentist at 9.30, can we be in hospital at 9.33? We will make it.
- Of course, thank you, good bye.
- Good bye Monica, dream about me tonight.
- Who's there? Halo? Pronto?
- Pronto?
- I am Rod and you?
- I am Katherina Maria, where is my girl?
- She's with Frank. Are you her masseuse?
- Yes, her body is not ready to receive, we have to try to open it.
- Hey Kate, is it dark when you are doing the massages? Maybe you are naked too? Halo? Halo?
- McCartney I am hungry! Where is my food I lost an important call because when I am hungry I am bored. Halo?
- Hallo, my name is Alessandra I am a real estate agent, can I talk with Paulina or Federico?
- They are not at home, she's learning how to fly and he's working like a dog. How can I help you?
- There would be last houses to see next tuesday.
- Look woman, my friend Paul takes care of this stuff.
- Very well, so can we go next tuesday at 9.30, there would be three houses to see. We should visit all of them.
- We can't be at 9.30. We have a funeral at this hour, then a hospital but at 9.36 we should be ready, thank you, have a nice day.
- Thank you, have a nice day.
- Hello?
- Hello? Is it me you looking for?
- Lionel?
- No! It's me! Barbra! 
- Barbra! How are you? Why are you so nervous? 
- What are you doing there Rod? I have to talk with Paulina.
- You can talk with me, it's the same.
- Have you heard? They are making film about our Barry.
- And?
- And they chose Bradley Cooper for his role! I am shocked.
- Why? He's a handsome man!
- Nooo, our Barry is a bear type and Cooper is a dog type. I want to know what Paulina is thinking about it. And then who will take my part?
- Lady Gaga I guess. Look Barbra I have no time, I am hungry, come next tuesday to talk about it, at 9.39 we should be at home, ciao!
- Paul! Where have you been?

- Buongiorno, sono il dottore Riccardo, il suo dentista, dov'è lei?
- Sta imparando a volare con Frank, non so esattamente cosa fanno e non lo voglio sapere, per il mio cuore è meglio così. Allora Dottore come posso aiutarla?
- Non so se lei glielo ha detto, ma il suo dente è morto, si è suicidato.
- Sì Doc, so di questo. Ho buttato via già tutti i libri di Sylvia Plath, speriamo che così riusciremo a salvare gli altri denti.
- Smettete di mangiare le caramelle, cretino.
- Doc ma è vero che lei è più vecchio di me e McCartney messi insieme?
- Sì, è vero, ho l'età di Sinatra.
- C'è sempre Frank in mezzo. Signore mi dica.
- Possiamo fare il funerale di questo dente martedì prossimo alle 9.30 di mattina, va bene?
- Nessun problema, grazie dottore. Quando nel suo studio ci sarà qualche infermiera carina, mi chiami, ciao!
- Arrivederci giovane uomo pazzo.
- Pronto? McCartney? Dove sono i miei involtini primavera? Qui sto lavorando come un cane. Cosa significa che tutti i ristoranti cinesi sono chiusi? Digli di aprire! Devo andare, ho un'altra chiamata. Pronto?
- Pronto, Ospedale Santa Chiara di Pisa. Sono la dottoressa Monica.
- Ciao Monica, mia neurologista preferita, come stai tesoro? Sei vestita in quel vestitino bianco super sexy?
- No. Ci sarebbe un posto libero per Paulina, per fare la risonanza magnetica completa, abbiamo bisogno di questo esame prima che inizi la terapia per la sma.
- Sì, quanto tempo durerà?
- Beh, sicuramente più di un'ora.
- Dio! Impazzirà chiusa là dentro! Aspetta devo chiamare David, l'ultima volta ha sopravvissuto solo grazie a lui, cantavano insieme dentro. Se David sarà occupato chiamerò Erich.
- Erich chi?
- Erich von Däniken, ha letto tutti i suoi libri, l'aiuterà in questa situazione assurda.
- Molto bene, scrivi l'ora, il prossimo martedì alle 9.30, va bene?
- Abbiamo il funerale dal dentista alle 9.30, ma possiamo essere in ospedale alle 9.33? Dovremmo farcela.
- Certo, grazie, arrivederci.
- Arrivederci Monica, sognami stanotte.
- Chi è, halo? Pronto?
- Pronto?
- Sono Rod e te?
- Sono Katherina Maria, dov'è la mia piccola?
- Sta con Frank. Sei la sua massaggiatrice?
- Sì, il suo corpo non è pronto per ricevere, dobbiamo provare ad aprirlo.
- Kate, è buio mentre le fai il massaggio? Forse sei anche nuda? Pronto? Pronto?
- McCartney ho famona! Dov'è il mio cibo, ho perso una chiamata importante perché quando ho fame divento irritabile. Pronto?
- Pronto, sono Alessandra, l'agente immobiliare, posso parlare con Paulina e Federico?
- Non sono a casa, lei sta imparando come volare, lui lavora come un cane. Come posso aiutarla?
- Ci sarebbero le ultime case da vedere il prossimo martedì.
- Ascolta signora, il mio amico Paul si occupa di queste cose.
- Molto bene, allora possiamo andare il prossimo martedì alle 9.30, ci sarebbero tre ultime case da vedere. Dovremmo vederle tutte.
- Non possiamo esserci alle 9.30. Abbiamo un funerale a quell'ora e dopo l'ospedale, ma alle 9.36 dovremmo essere pronti, grazie, buona giornata.
- Grazie, buona giornata.
- Hello?
- Hello, is it me you looking for?
- Lionel?
- No! Sono io! Barbra!
- Barbra! Come stai? Perché sei così nervosa?
- Cosa stai facendo là Rod? Devo parlare con Paulina.
- Puoi parlare con me, è la stessa cosa.
- Hai sentito? Fanno un film sul nostro Barry.
- Allora?
- E hanno preso Bradley Cooper per la sua parte! Sono scioccata.
- Perché? E' un bell'uomo!
- Nooo, il nostro Barry è tipo orso, Cooper è tipo cane. Voglio sapere cosa pensa Paulina di tutto questo. E poi, chi prenderà la mia parte?
- Penso Lady Gaga. Guarda Barbra, non ho tempo, ho fame, vieni il prossimo martedì, ne parleremo, alle 9.36 dovremmo essere a casa, ciaone!
- Paul! Dove sei stato!

- It's a desert place Stewart! People think there is a war, restaurants are closed and shelves in supermarkets are empty. This is crazy.
- Where is my food?
- I don't have food, I have only this.
- An egg?
- Yes, go and eat this egg. But before you will do this measure me the temperature.
- How?
- With lips, touch my forhead with your lips, I think I have a fever!
- Everybody's got the fever, that is somethin' you all know. Fever isn't such a new thing, fever started long time ago.
- Shut up, just touch me.
- Hi guys!
- Hi Paulina, it's not like you are thinking!
- I am not thinking anything. Thank you Rod for answering all calls, hope no one was bothering you.
- No, I made a notes! I made a great job! Paulina, I guess McCartney has a fever, what will we do now?

- E' un posto deserto Stewart! La gente pensa che c'è la guerra, i ristoranti sono chiusi e gli scaffali nei supermercati sono vuoti. E' una pazzia.
- Dov'è il mio cibo?
- Non ho cibo, ho solo questo.
- Un uovo?
- Sì, vai, mangialo. Ma prima misurami la temperatura.
- Come?
- Con la bocca, tocca la mia fronte con la bocca, penso d'avere la febbre!
- Everybody's got the fever, that is somethin' you all know. Fever isn't such a new thing, fever started long time ago.
- Stai zitto, toccami.
- Ciao ragazzi!
- Ciao Paulina, non è come pensi.
- Non penso niente. Grazie Rod per ripondere alle chiamate, spero che nessuno ti abbia disturbato.
- No, ho preso degli appuntamenti! Ho fatto un ottimo lavoro! Paulina, penso che McCartney abbia la febbre, cosa faremo adesso?

Face

The Real Foundation

Porcelain

Wycon


Eyes

The Green Volume Mascara&

The Eye Pencil, Mocha

Wycon


Lips

The Marvelous Lipstick

Red

Wycon

0 comments commenti: