Crime Red Lips Makeup Look

20.2.20 PMC 0 Comments


- PMC, PMC is in troubles!
- Rod! Where is Paul?
- Commissioner Dave from Policy of Truth has stopped him!
- Why? He had no passport?
- No! He lost "Master and Servant" game!

- PMC, PCM è nei guai!
- Rod! Dov'è Paul ?
- Il commissario Dave della Polizia della Verità lo ha arrestato!
- Perché? Non aveva il passaporto?
- No! Ha perso al gioco "Master and Servant"!

- We should all back to the Deep Forest and find old Commissioner Sting, fast! I am scared of this Dave! You know him so much time, is he dangerous?
- Absolutely not, why?
- There are no passports anymore, now there is a game: Master and Servant. This morning Commissioner Dave said to us:  It's a lot, it's a lot, it's a lot, it's a lot. It's a lot, it's a lot, it's a lot, like life. There's a new game we like to play you see. A game with added reality, you treat me like a dog, get me down on my knees, we call it: master and servant. We call it: master and servant. Let's play master and servant. Let's play master and servant. I swear I heared the keyboards behind. 
- And then what?
- Before climbing here you have to choose: Policy or Truth. When you choose: the Truth you have to say the truth,  if you don't want to tell the truth, you choose the Policy. Of course McCartney choose the truth! 
- I think that's OK.
- No, Paulina, he was lying to us all the time. Dave asked him: what's your name? And McCartney answered: Paul.
- Wrong! Too long! Your name is James.
- Oh God.
- Dave was angry. He said: Where's the Revolution McCartney? You've been kept down, you've been pushed 'round, you've been lied to, you've been fed truths, who's making your decisions? You or your religion, your government, your countries, you patriotic junkies?
- McCartney should enjoy the silence but he answered: You say you want a revolution, well, you know: We all want to change the world. You tell me that it's evolution, well, you know, we all want to change the world! But when you talk about destruction, don't you know that you can count me out. Don't you know it's gonna be, all right, all right, all right! You say you got, a real solution, well, you know:  We'd all love to see the plan. You ask me for a contribution, well, you know, we're doing what we can!
- I think something has happened to Dave because he closed his eyes and threw up on McCartney's face: You have poison in your heart, yeah I'm sure of it. I knew right from the start, from the moment we met! You know we have to break up, you'll always be alone. You know you've never ever been a friend, now we're closer to the edge! There's poison in your mind McCartney, yeah I'm sure of it! You've never been that kind, with all due respect! You know it's time to break up, You'll always be alone.
- Oh, no!
- I said, leave it Paul and McCartney started: No more lonely nights, never be another, no more lonely nights, you're my guiding light. Day or night I'm always there. And I won't go away until you tell me so. No, I'll never go away.
- Then Commissioner Dave said: You just can't get enough McCartney! And then he opened his arms yelling: This is the morning of our love!  The train is coming, the train is coming, the train is coming, the train is coming, so get on board! Get on board, get on board, get on board McCartney!
- Are they still there?
- Yes! Paulina I think this type likes black leather, please make him a gift, take one of your jackets and just cover him, he should shake the disease!

- Dobbiamo tornare tutti nella Foresta Profonda a cercare il commissario Sting, presto! Ho paura di questo Dave! Tu lo conosci da tanto tempo, è pericoloso?
- Assolutamente no, perché?
- Non si parla più di passaporti, adesso si tratta di un gioco: Master and Servant. Stamattina il commissario Dave ci ha detto: It's a lot, it's a lot, it's a lot, it's a lot. It's a lot, it's a lot, it's a lot, like life. There's a new game we like to play you see. A game with added reality, you treat me like a dog, get me down on my knees, we call it: master and servant. We call it: master and servant. Let's play master and servant. Let's play master and servant. I swear I heared the keyboards behind.
- E quindi ?
- Prima per salire qui si avevano due scelte: Polizia o Verità. se scegli la Verità sei tenuto a dire sempre la verità, se non vuoi farlo, scegli la Polizia. Naturalmente McCartney ha scelto la Verità.
- Penso che abbia fatto bene.
- No Paulina, ci ha mentito per tutto il tempo. Dave gli ha chiesto: come ti chiami ? E McCartney ha risposto: Paul.
- Sbagliato! troppo lungo! Il tuo nome è James.
- Oddio.
- Dave era arrabbiato. Ha detto: Where's the Revolution McCartney? You've been kept down, you've been pushed 'round, you've been lied to, you've been fed truths, who's making your decisions?, you or your religion, your government, your countries, you patriotic junkies?
- McCartney avrebbe dovuto tacere e invece ha risposto: You say you want a revolution, well, you know: We all want to change the world. You tell me that it's evolution, well, you know, we all want to change the world! But when you talk about destruction, don't you know that you can count me out.
Don't you know it's gonna be, all right, all right, all right! You say you got, a real solution, well, you know:  We'd all love to see the plan. You ask me for a contribution, well, you know, We're doing what we can!
- Penso che a quel punto a Dave è successo qualcosa perché ha chiuso gli occhi e si è lanciato verso McCartney dicendo: You have poison in your heart, yeah I'm sure of it. I knew right from the start, from the moment we met! You know we have to break up, you'll always be alone. You know you've never ever been a friend, now we're closer to the edge! There's poison in your mind McCartney, yeah I'm sure of it! You've never been that kind, with all due respect! You know it's time to break up, You'll always be alone.
- Oh no!
- Ho detto: lascia perdere Paul è McCartney invece è ripartito: No more lonely nights, never be another, no more lonely nights, you're my guiding light. Day or night I'm always there. And I won't go away until you tell me so. No, I'll never go away.
- Allora il commissario Dave ha detto: non ne hai ancora abbastanza Mccartney! E poi ha aperto le braccia gridando: This is the morning of our love!  The train is coming, the train is coming, the train is coming, the train is coming, so get on board! Get on board, get on board, get on board McCartney!
- sono ancora tutti e due lì?
- Sì! Paulina penso che a questo tipo piaccia la pelle nera, per favore, fagli un regalo, prendi una delle tue giacche e coprilo, questo dovrebbe fargli passare la malattia!


Eyes

Matt Film Eyeshadow, Vintage Rose, Wycon


Lips

Out of Law Lipgloss, Crime Red, Wycon 


Face

Water Stick, Primer, Wycon

Break Rules, Foundation, SPF25, Water Resistant, NC10, Wycon 

0 comments commenti: