Beautifying Nude Makeup Look

30.10.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Hi Maria Clara!
- Hi Rod! There is something going on with Paul. He was strange yesterday.

- Ciao Maria Clara!
- Ciao Rod! C'è qualcosa che non va con Paul. Era molto strano ieri

- Maybe he was on drugs!
- Paul doesn't take drugs! He's just like that by himself.
- Like he would be on drugs! You know Maria Clara, I wouldn't trust him if I were You, who knows what is inside all this candies he's bringing you ...
- This time he brought me this chocolate heart! There's something written over there that I don't understand!
- Show me Clara.
- Look Roderic, it's something very short!
- Jesus Christ!
- What is Rod? Tell me!
- I can't! It's horrible!
- Tell me, I am ready!
- Here is written: Paul is dead!
- Don't say so! That's not true!
- Other possibility is: I like your ass.
- That's nice, but it's not Paul style ...
- Call Dan, probably he knows what is written there!

- Forse era drogato!
- Paul non si droga! E' così di suo.
- Come fosse drogato! Sai Maria Clara, io al tuo posto non mi fiderei tanto di lui, chi sa cosa c'è dentro queste caramelle che ti porta ...
- Questa volta mi ha portato un cuore di cioccolato! C'è qualcosa scritto sopra, ma non lo capisco!
- Mostramelo Clara.
- Guarda Roderic, è qualcosa davvero breve!
- Gesù Cristo!
- Cosa c'è Rod? Dimmi!
- Non posso! E' orribile!
- Dimmi, sono pronta!
- Qui c'è scritto Paul è morto!
- Non dire così! Non è vero!
- Altra possibilita è: Mi piace il tuo culo.
- Come carino, ma non è molto nello stile di Paul ...
- Chiama Dan, probabilmente lui sa cosa c'è scitto sopra!

Eyes

Makeup Pigment Palette, Makeup Revolution


Lips

Lip Gloss, Cake, Makeup Revolution


Face

Contour Palette, Makeup Revolution

0 comments commenti: