Bright Pink Lip Makeup

22.10.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Hi Mike!
- Hi my favourite elf!

- Ciao Mike!
- Ciao mio elfo preferito!

- We have Halloween week on blog, here are some ghost snacks for you.
- Thank you. Wow you have an electric organ!

- C'è la settimana di Halloween sul mio blog, ecco qualche snack fantasmino per te.
- Grazie. Wow hai un organo elettrico!

- Yes I do! 
- Where did you found it?
- We can say it found me. To be honest I never thought I will try to play an organ, but I guess it must be so!
- Let it be Paula, let it be. It takes lots of time to study and play well any kind of instrument. Do you know how to read the notes?
- No.
- So how are you playing?
- I can't tell you Mike because other people are listening. 
- OK, you can tell me to the ear ... I understand. Well, it's not very professional way to "read" music but if it works that's OK!
- Yes. It's very challenging. My illness is not that much about muscles but brain and synchronic mouvements. I should walk 1,2.1,2. And my brain is telling my body to do: 1.1.1.1. When you are playing you need to find synchronies and harmonies. So sometimes it's difficult to me, but also very therapeutic.
- So what's opera will you play as a fisrt one? Fugue in G minor, BWV 578, Suite gothique, Op. 25 by Léon Boëllmann?
- Strawberry Fields Forever.
- Oh. That's nice, Paul will be happy.
- He doens't know anything it's gonna be Xmas surprise!

- Sì, ce l'ho!
- Dove lo hai trovato?
- Possiamo dire che lui ha trovato me. Onestamente non ho mai pensato che proverò a suonare un organo, ma forse doveva andare così!
- Lascia stare così Paula, lascia stare. Prende tanto tempo imparare e suonare bene qualsiasi tipo di strumento. Sai come si leggono le note?
- No.
- Allora come suoni?
- Non te lo posso dire perché altre persone ci ascoltano.
- OK, allora dimmelo nell'orecchio ... capisco ... Beh, non è molto professionale "leggere" la musica in questo modo, ma se funziona va bene!
- Sì, è molto stimolante. La mia malattia non riguarda così tanto i muscoli, ma il cervello e movimenti sincronici. Dovrei camminare 1.2.1.2., ma il mio cervello mi dice di fare 1.1.1.1. Quando suoni devi trovare sincronie e armonie. Allora a volte mi sembra difficile, ma è anche molto terapeutico.
- Allora che opera suonerai per prima? Fuga in Sol minore, BWV 578, Suite gothique, Op. 25 di Léon Boëllmann?
- Strawberry Fields Forever.
- Eh, carino, Paul sarà felice.
- Non sa niente, dovrebbe essere una sorpresa per Natale!

Face

Healthy Skin Harmony, Beige, Max Factor

Colorful Mat, Shame on you! Sephora


Eyes

Courage Wild Animal Palette, Makeup Revolution

Push Up Drama Mascara, Maybelline


Lips

Lip Gloss, Ravishing Raspberry, Max Faxtor

0 comments commenti: