Easy Daily Autumn Makeup

21.10.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Good Morning, Good Morning!
- Bonjour Paul, from today You should call me Jean-Michel Jarre!

- Buongiorno, buongiorno!
- Bonjour Paul, da oggi devi chiamarmi Jean-Michel Jarre!

- I can call you Michelle, ma belle, but why? Sweet Lord You got an electric organ!
- Yes Paul, I do. Jim brought it to me last friday.
- Morrison?
- Yes!
- It's not too bad ...
- No it's not!

- Posso chiamarti Michelle, ma belle, ma perché? Dolce Signore hai un organo elettrico!
- Sì Paul, ce l'ho. Jim me lo ha portato venerdì scorso.
- Morrison?
- Sì!
- Non è male ...
- No, non lo è affatto!

- Hi guys!
- Hi Roderic!

- Ciao ragazzi!
- Ciao Roderic!

- Look, Maria Clara has new vintage organ from Morrison.
- Oh no ...
- Why no?
- It reminds me my past ... I was working at the cemetery and they had simmilar ones ...
- Really? I have seen simmilar ones at one weeding!
- It's the same stuff!
- Come on Rod, try to be more enthusiastic, maybe for Xmas Maria Clara will make to us nice music gift!
- Hope not. I am honest. What do You have to eat? Some candies?
- Yes, we have Halloween week and these two chocolate suprise pumpkins are for You! I am wondering what will you find inside guys?

- Guarda Maria Clara ha un nuovo organo vintage da Jim Morrison.
- Oh no ...
- Perché no?
- Mi ricorda il mio passato ... lavoravo al cimitero e là ce n'erano di simili ...
- Davvero? ne ho visti di simili alla festa di un matrimonio!
- E' la stessa cosa!
- Dai Rod, sii più entusiasta, forse per Natale Maria Clara ci farà una sorpresa musicale!
- Spero di no. Sono sincero. Cosa c'è da mangiare? Qualche caramella?
- Sì, abbiamo la settimana di Halloween e queste due zucche di cioccolata sono per Voi! Cosa ci avete trovato dentro ragazzi?

Face

Healthy Skin Harmony Miracle Foundation, Beige, Max Factor

Miracle Glow Duo, Pro Illuminator, Deep, Max Factor


Eyes

Total Temptation, Decadent Black Mascara, Maybelline

Lovely Eyeshadows, h&m


Lips

Color Sensational Lipstick, 842 Rosewood Pearl, Maybelline

0 comments commenti: