Afternoon Peaches Makeup Look

2.4.20 PMC 0 Comments


- I really can't stand this situation anymore!
- Rod! Act like an adult person.
- This is not life!
- I agree, I agree, I feel like in prison, I am deeply free man, we don't deserve this!
- Shit, shit, shit!

- Davvero non c'è la faccio più!
- Rod, comportati da persona adulta.
- Questa non è vita!
- Sono d'accordo, sono d'accordo, mi sento come in prigione, sono uomo profondamente libero, non lo meritiamo!
- Merda, merda, merda!

- Roderic! James Paul! Act like an adult person or at least pretend! Do I really have to call Commissioner Sting to take you all for a trip?
- Where?
- To the hospital, Oncology Department for children or we can go to mine: Neurology and Rare Disease. After that we will visit all my female friends from all over the world that can't never leave their houses. You will see in which way people are living their lives not for a two months but most of the time! Or no, I will take you to Federico's office, you will discover really quickly how happy you should be staying at home.
- Don't be so nervous, it's normal we are angry!
- Your anger won't bring you nothing good right now. 
- I wanna leave this house! And go sailing!
- Rod, how many times you have told me that you don't have time to read, watch or sleep? See now it's the perfect moment for that.
- I want to socialize!
- Take a phone or computer Paul and socialize with anyone in this world. And you know what guys?
- What?
- Be careful with complaining too much because God will give you another lesson and will show you that it could be much worse then that!
- I can save them with my bell.

- Roderic! James Paul! Comportatevi da adulti o almeno fate finta! Davvero devo chiamare il Commissario Sting per prendervi a fare una gita?
- Dove?
- All'ospedale, al Reparto di Oncologia per bambini o possiamo andare al mio: Neurologia e Malattie Rare. Dopo questo visitermo tutte le mie amiche in tutto il mondo che non possono mai lasciare le loro case. Vedrete in che modo le persone vivono le loro vite non per due mesi, ma per molto più tempo! O no, Vi porterò all'ufficio di Federico, scoprirete davvero velocemente come dovreste essere felici di stare a casa.
- Non essere così nervosa, è normale che siamo arrabbiati!
- La vostra rabbia non vi porterà nulla di buono adesso.
- Voglio lasciare questa casa e andare a navigare!
- Rod quante volte mi hai detto che non hai tempo per leggere, guardare, dormire? Adesso è il momento perfetto per fare queste cose.
- Voglio socializzare!
- Prendi il cellulare o il computer Paul e socializza con quasialsi persona nel mondo. E sapete cosa?
- Cosa?
- State attenti con le lamentele perché Dio vi darà un'altra lezione e vi mostrerà che potrebbe essere molto peggio!
- Li posso salvare con il mio campanello.

- Very well Mike, go to your room and play all your works from 1972 till now.
- You want to kill us Paulina! I am not going anywhere!

- Molto bene Mike, vai nella tua stanza e suona le tue opere dal 1972 fino ad oggi.
- Ci vuoi uccidere Paulina! Non vado da nessuna parte!

- It's a wonderful world, I'm just walking on air!

- Frank!
- Thankx God you came Frank, Paulina wants to kill us with russian books and Mike's bell!
- I've heard you still don't have masks! I guess you are the latest people on earth without masks!
- I guess it's true. Thank you Frank! Here is your coffee and an extra cookie.
- I won't put this shit on my brave face!
- Paul!
- Me neither! Looks like a nappy! Hey Frank how is my daughter?
- I got great news for you Rod. 
- Tell me Frank!
- Soon you will become a grandfather.
- What? Can someone call the ambulance? Please!!

- Frank!
- Grazie a Dio che sei venuto Frank. Paulina ci vuole uccidere con libri russi e il campanello di Mike!
- Ho sentito che ancora non avete le mascherine! Forse siete le ultime persone sulla terra rimaste senza!
- Forse è vero. Grazie Frank! Ecco il tuo caffè e un biscottino extra in omaggio.
- Non metterò 'sta merda sul mio viso!
- Paul!
- Nemmeno io! Sembra un pannolino! Hey Frank come sta la mia figliola?
- Ho meravigliose notizie per te Rod.
- Dimmi Frank!
- Presto diventerai nonno.
- Cosa? Qualcuno potrebbe chiamare l'ambulanza? Per favore!!

Eyes

Love you so Mochi, Sleek and Chic Shadow Palette

Shadow Palette, Lid Lingerie

Doll Eye Mascara

Nyx


Lips

Lingerie Push - Up, Long Lasting Lipstick, Silk Indulgent, Nyx



Face

First Base, Primer Spray

Can't Stop, won't Stop, Full Coverage Foundation, Light Porcelain

Nyx

0 comments commenti: