Olive Green Eyes Makeup Look

9.4.20 PMC 0 Comments


- An octopus instead of a birthday cake Paul? Really?
- Excuse me but I've tried to give the best of me!
- Un polpo al posto della torta di compleanno Paul? Davvero?
- Scusa, ma ho provato a dare il meglio di me!

- It was a birthday dinner, why were we eating an octopus?
- It was "Octopus Garden" my greatest opera!
- Paul it was without any taste!
- Because was super healthy! I am so proud of myself. I've cooked it steamed.
- It was depressing.
- Federico liked it, he has eaten everything!
- He wanted to be kind.
- Paulina, don't tell me that your visit at "Visions at the Old Fields" wasn't great!
- It wasn't Mike, I am sorry. The Exorcist? What a sweet and romantic movie for a birthday date!
- I wrote the soundrack. And you always loved it.

- Era una cena di compleanno, perché abbiamo mangiato un polpo?
- Era "Octopus Garden" la mia opera più grande!
- Paul, era assolutamente senza sapore!
- Perché era super sano! Sono così fiero di me stesso. L'ho cucinato al vapore.
- E' stato deprimente.
- A Federico è piaciuta, l'ha mangiato tutto!
- Voleva essere gentile.
- Paulina, non mi dire che la vostra visita alle "Visioni sui Campo Antichi" non è stata meravigliosa!
- Non lo è stata Mike, scusa. L'Esorcista? Che film dolce e romantico per un compleanno!
- Ho scritto la colonna sonora. E l'hai sempre amata.

- Yes, but it wasn't optimistic birthday movie! Have you seen Federico? He was crying all the time!
- I thought it was beacuse of emotions!
- Exactly.
- No, I am not talking with you Stewart.
- Come on! Don't be so saint! Be "Roderic's Fever"!

- Sì, ma non è un film ottimistico per un compleanno! Hai visto Federico? Piangeva non stop!
- Pensavo che fosse per l'emozione!
- Esattamente.
- No, non parlo con te Stewart.
- Dai! Non essere così santa! Sii "Roderic's Fever"!

- I can't believe this. You invited a whore in our house!
- It was a hard working lady! And I've paid her well! I made you both a great gift, she was bisexual!
- Rod! My grandpas sister was a nun and you are coming here with a "hard working lady"? We all are in quarantine here!
- That's why she was wearing a mask!
- A black mask made of latex Rod!
- Fede didn't mind!
- You bet. In the evening he has told me one thing!
- What?
- That this birthday was unforgettable! Thanks to me!

- Non ci posso credere. Hai invitato a casa nostra una prostituta!
- Era una signora che lavora duro! E l'ho pagata bene! In realtà ho fatto un regalo a tutti e due, era bisessuale!
- Rod! La sorella di mio nonno era suora e te vieni qui con la "Signora che lavora duro"? Siamo tutti in quarantena qui!
- Ecco perché portava una maschera!
- Una maschera nera di latex Rod!
- A Fede non dispiaceva!
- Figurati. La sera mi ha detto una cosa!
- Cosa?
- Che questo compleanno è stato indimenticabile! Grazie a me! 

Eyes

Modern Dreamer, Shadow Palette

Fill&Fluff, Eyebrow Pencil, Espresso

Nyx


Lips

Lingerie Push Up, Longlasting Lipstick, Dusk to Dawn

Nyx


Face

Mineral Matte Finishing Powder, Light\Medium, Nyx

0 comments commenti: