Spring Beauty for Hair, Skin, and Face

20.4.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Paul, are you back already?
- Good Morning, good morning, yes we're back! And I am starting new week fresh and clean as you can see!

- Paul, siete già tornati?
- Buongiorno, buongiorno, sì siamo tornati! E inizio la nuova settimana fresco e pulito come puoi vedere!

- That's nice Paul, but how was your date in America?
- We were not there. For free days we were in the Deep Forest.
- What?
- I wanted to show them the real meaning of life Paulina.
- Hi Mike!
- So these two here, have decided to stay three days in the middle of forest like idiots! I am still asking myself, was I inside Into the Wild movie or what? I am Rod Stewart! I can't die in a fucking bus!

- E' carino Paul, ma com'è andato il tuo appuntamento con la fidanzata negli Stati Uniti?
- Non siamo stati là. Eravamo per tre giorni in mezzo alla Deep Forest. 
- Cosa?
- Volevo mostrargli il vero senso della vita Paulina.
- Ciao Mike!
- Allora questi due qui, hanno deciso di stare tre giorni in mezzo alla foresta come idioti! Ancora mi sto chiedendo, ero dentro il film Into the Wild o cosa? Sono Rod Stewart! Non posso morire in un fottuto pullman!

- At the beginning everything went like it should be, we started our journey although I have to admit that my two friends were thinking that we all are protagonists of Lord of the Rings book! Relax Paul, you are not Frodo Baggins and relax Mike, you are not Gandalf the Grey! Do you know what he has answered? I am already Gandalf the White, Rod. 

- All'inizio tutto andava come doveva, abbiamo iniziato il nostro viaggo, anche se devo dirti che i miei due amici hanno pensato di essere i protagonisti del Signore degli Anelli! Rilassati Paul, non sei Frodo Baggins e te Mike sicuramente non sei Gandalf Grigio! Sai cosa mi ha risposto? Sono ormai Gandalf il Bianco Rod.

- Then it was only worse, he has started to sing! Have you ever heard him singing Paulina?
- Yes, twice and it was OK!
- You must be joking! I am not surprised he's playing bells all the time in silence. Anyway, he started to sing this italian song: Far from the eyes far from the heart, and you are far, far from me.
- And?
- And we all thought that our girlfriends are too far away to reach them and we decided to change our plans. Suddenly McCartney yelled: Get back, get back, get back to where you once belonged! He was screaming like a crazy man! I said: Shut up Paul, remember you are Frodo Baggins and you have to bring this fucking ring! After three drops of relanium he got calm a bit, but then we met Batman!
- Inside the Deep Forest?
- Yes! To be honest I was surprided too! And then again McCartney has started to scream: You are not Batman! You are fucking Covid from chinese, medieval market! His eyes went out from orbits Paulina. Mike seemed to be stoned as always and I thought: Jesus, why am I here with this people all by myself? I feel like I want to sing: I am sailing, I am sailing, home again, 'Cross the sea, I am sailing, stormy waters ... and you know what? These two bastards didn't join me in the chorus!
- So, have you discovered the real sense of life?
- Yes! It's a warm and comfortable bed with a small cookie under the pillow!

- Dopo era solo peggio, ha iniziato a cantare! Lo hai mai sentito cantare Paulina?
- Sì, due volte ed era OK!
- Stai scherzando! Non sono stupito che passa tutto il tempo a suonare campanelli in silenzio. Ad ogni modo, ha iniziato a cantare questa canzone italiana: Lontano dagli occhi, lontano dal cuore, E tu sei lontana, lontana da me.
- E?
- E tutti abbiamo pensato che le nostre fidanzate erano troppo lontante per poterle raggiungere e abbiamo cambiati piano. All'improvviso McCartney ha iniziato a urlare:  Get back, get back, get back to where you once belonged! Urlava come se fosse posseduto! Ho detto: Stai zitto Paul, ricordati che sei Frodo Baggins e devi portare questo fottuto anello! Dopo tre gocce di relanium si è tranquillizzato un pochino, ma dopo abbiamo incontrato Batman!
- Dentro la Deep Forest?
- Si! Per essere sincero ero stupito pure io! E dopo McCartney ha iniziato di nuovo a urlare: Te non sei Batman! Sei il fottuto Covid dal mercato cinese medievale! I suoi occhi erano fuori dalle orbite Paulina. Mike sembrava sballato come sempre e ho pensato dentro di me: Gesù, ma perché sono qui da solo con questa gente qua? Ho sentito che dovevo cantare: I am sailing, I am sailing, home again, 'Cross the sea, I am sailing, stormy waters ... e sai cosa? Questi due bastardi non si sono uniti a me nel ritornello!
- Allora, avete scoperto il vero senso della vita?
- Sì! E' un letto caldo e confortevole, con un piccolo biscotto sotto il cuscino!

Green Tea, Yuzu

Elizabeth Arden


Body Yogurt Cream

Peaches&Honey

Aveeno


Daily Moisturising 

Lotion

Aveeno


Body Wash

Dry Skin

Aveeno


Hyaluronic Acid

Cera di Cupra


Hydra Balance Shampoo 2 in 1

with 100% Natural Peach

Palmolive


Hair Treatment

with Aloe Vera&Coconut Extract

Più Me

0 comments commenti: