Copper Makeup Look

7.4.20 PMC 0 Comments


- It's not about me but about you Paulina.
- Tell me Mike from Old Fields.
- You can't listen to, you know, this kind of music. Your heart is better then that.
- Mike from old Fields, I think that what is beautiful in this world is a diversity. 
- I agree.
- And sometimes we need to eat a musical marshamallow and listen to silly boyband love songs.
- This songs counts three notes.
- Like most of the Beatles songs! Look Mike, I'm sory but someone had to help me in the kitchen last saturday and it's not my faut that I had at hand Justin Timberlake!
- Your dad wouldn't be proud of you. If I will have a daughter she will listen to only good and valuable artists.
- Like who?
- Mike Oldfield for example.
- Good Morning Everyone!
- Hi Rod!
- Hey genius, look what I've found under your bed!
- What is this Rod. It's not mine!
- Spice Girls compilation! And a song "Viva forever" on replay! Who was your favour? Scarry, Baby or Posh Spice? I bet it was a Baby Spice she's everyone favourite!
- I don't know what are you talking about Rod.
- Good Mornning Everyone and Good by Everyone!
- Paul! Where are you going!
- I am going to the the town! I'm going slightly mad! Good By!
- Stop him or he will get a fine or will finish in jail!
- Stop it McCartney! Paulina, prepare strong calming herb tea we are going to catch him! 

- Non si tratta di me ma di te Paulina. 
- Dimmi Mike dai Campo Antiqui.
- Non puoi ascoltare, sai, questo genere di musicsa. Il tuo cuore è meglio di questo.
- Mike dai Campi Antiqui. io penso che cosa bella in questo mondo è diversità.
- Sono d'accordo.
- E a volte dobbiamo mangiare un dolcetto musicale e ascoltare stupidi canzoni d'amore di boybands.
- Queste canzonccine sono composte da tre note.
- Come la maggior parte dei canzoni dei the Beatles! Guarda Mike, mi dispiace ma qualcuno mi doveva aiutare in cucina sabato scorsa e non p colpa mia che alla mano avveo Justin Timberlake!
- Il tuo papà non sarebbe fierdo di te. Se io avro una figlia ascolterà solo opere dei ottimi artisti di valore.
- Come chi?
- Mike Oldfield per esempio.
- Buongiorno a tutti!
- Ciao Rod!
- Cia gennio, guarda cosa ho trovao sotto il tuo letto!
- Cosa è sta cosa Rod. Non è mia!
- Compilazione dei Spice Girls! E la canzone "Viva forever" su replay! Chi era il tuo preferito? Scarry, Baby o Posh Spice? Scometto che era Baby Spice, è preferita di tutti!
- Non so di cosa stai parlando Rod.
- Buongiorno a tutti! E arivederci tutti!
- Paul, dove stai andando!
- Vado via in città! Lentamente divento pazzo! Arivederci!
- Fermatelo o prenderà multa o finirà in progione!
- Smettila McCartney! Paulina prepara una forte tisana calmante e noi andiamo a prenderlo!

- Look Paul, it's really not worth it. Take it easy, relax. Soon we all will be free and everything will back to normal.
- I am not normal anymore, I am bad, sad, mad! And I can't see flowers in the window!
- Let's go upstairs, Paulina have a delicius tea for you, we will drink it together, right Mike?
- Right. And Viva Forever my brother.    

- Guarda Paul, davvero non ne vale la pena. Calmati e rillassati. Presto tutti saremo liberi e tutto tornerà alla normlità.
- Non sono piu' normale, sono cattivo, triste e arrabito! E non vedo i fiori nella finestra!
- Torniamo su', Paulina ha buonissima tisana per te, la bevremo insieme, vero Mike?
- Vero. E Viva Forever fratello.


Eyes

Love you so Mochi, Sleek and Chic Shadow Palette

Shadow Palette, Lid Lingerie

Volume Mascara, Badunkadunk

Nyx


Lips

Liquid Lip Colour, I'm Glamour, 003,  Pupa


Face

Stay Matte But Not Flat, Liquid Foundation&HD Studio Photogenic Concealer, Porcelain, Nyx

0 comments commenti: