Purple Winged Eyes Makeup Look

14.4.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Hide your ass Stewart, we have a guest, Giuseppe is coming!
- Giuseppe who?
- Giuseppe Conte, Prime Minister!

- Nascondi il tuo culo Stewart, abbiamo un ospite, sta arrivando Giuseppe!
- Giuseppe chi?
- Giuseppe Conte, il Primo Ministro!

- Buongiorno! I am very happy to be here with you in Tuscan Mill. Good Morning Boris Johnson.
- I am not Boris! I am fuckin' Rod Stewart!
- Good Morning Charles.
- I am not Prince! Yet. I am Sir McCartney!
- Good Morning Mike.
- Good Morning Prime Minister.
- As you all know, I've told you that in may we will go outside but I didn't mention what year ...
- Look mr. Conte, I am Paul McCartney, I don't know do you know me. 

- Buongiorno! Sono molto felice d'essere qui con Voi, nel Mulino Toscano. Buongiorno Boris Johnson.
- Non sono Boris! Sono il fottuto Rod Stewart!
- Buongiorno Carlo.
- Non sono un Principe! Non ancora. Sono Sir McCartney!
- Buongiorno Mike.
- Buongiorno Primo Ministro.
- Come sapete, Vi ho promesso che ne usciremo a maggio, ma non vi detto di quale anno ...
- Guarda Sign. Conte, sono Paul McCartney, non sono sicuro che mi conosci.

- I do, I do, I do ...
- Well, it's good to see you, because this all situation is one long and winding road, yesterday all our troubles seemed so far away now it looks as though they're here to stay!
- I'm asking you for a last, little effort ...
- Hey Giuseppi, do you think you are sexy?

- Ti conosco, ti conosco, ti conosco ...
- Beh, è bene vederti perché tutta questa situazione è una strada lunga e tortuosa, ieri tutti i nostri problemi sembravano essere lontano, ma adesso sembra che siano qui per rimanere!
- Vi chiedo un ultimo, piccolo sforzo ...
- Hey Giuseppi, pensi d'essere sexy?

- Excuse me?
- Paulina thinks so! She's subscribed on facebook group "Giuseppe Conti Sex Symbol"! Her fiancé doesn't know anything about it, but soon I will illuminate him. She's not alone there, Dylet Morales is her partner in crime. She's from Cuba and has an italian fiancé too!
- I don't know what is the problem. Everyone knows that Italians do it better.
- Prime Minister Conte, I am Mike, Mike form Old Fields.
- I know you Mike, you are like an older brother to me.
- It seems that Europe has left Italy all by itself. Some people  are saying that money will go to the crime organizations ...

- Scusa?
- Paulina lo pensa! E' iscritta nel gruppo facebook "Giuseppe Conti Sex Symbol"! Il suo fidanzato non sa ancora nulla, ma presto lo illuminerò. Non è da sola là, la sua amica d'avventura è Dylet Morales. Lei è di Cuba e anche leki ha un fidanzato italiano!
- Non so che problema c'è. Tutti sanno che gli Italiani lo fanno meglio.
- Primo Ministro Conte, sono Mike, Mike dei Campi Antichi.
- Ti conosco Mike, sei come un fratello maggiore per me.
- Sembra che l'Europa abbia abbandonato l'Italia da sola. Qualcuno dice che tutti i soldi andranno alle organizzazioni criminali ...

- See Mike, we all can discover in this period that there are people and People. If Europe will leave us, Italy will do alone. You know better than me that sometimes you have to make it on your own. But I've came with a good news! Paulina in the end of may you and Fede will have a keys for your new house on the hills. It depends on you who will you take along. But now I am asking you all to do the last, small effort: Help me to eat all this lasagna! Together we will make it!
- Come together Giuseppe!

- Vedi Mike, in questo periodo tutti possiamo scoprire a questo mondo che ci sono persone e Persone. Se l'Europa ci abbandonerà, ce la faremo da soli. Sai meglio di me che a volte si deve fare da soli. Ma sono venuto qui con un'ottima notizia! Paulina, a fine maggio te e Federico avrete le chiavi per la Vostra casa sulle cimme. Dipende da te chi prenderete con Voi. Ma adesso vi chiedo di fare un ultimo piccolo sforzo: aiutatemi a mangiare tutta questa lasagna! Insieme ce la faremo!
- Come together Giuseppe! 

Eyes

Vivid Brights, Colored Liquid Liner, Vivid Violet, Nyx

Worth the hype Mascara, Nyx


Lips

Soft Matte Lip Cream, Tokyo, Nyx


Face

Creamy Powder Blush, Sweet Cheeks, Rose&Play

Mineral Matte Finishing Powder, Light\Medium, Nyx

0 comments commenti: