Soft Blue Eyes Makeup Look

21.4.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Someone’s knockin’ at the door, somebody’s ringin’ the bell, someone’s knockin’ at the door, somebody’s ringin’ the bell do me a favour Rod open the door and let’em in!

- Hi Harry, Hi Meghan! No, we don't need any food here, McCartney can't fit in in his jeans anymore, go spread food in LA, my friend Elton seems to be hungry like a wolf last days! But hey, Harry your father last time when he was here has left a tea cup! You don't have time? I don't have time either! Good Bye! 
- PMC and what were you doing all the weekend?

- Ciao Harry, ciao Meghan! No, non abiamo bisogno di cibo qui, MCCartney non entra più nei suoi jeans, andate a distribuire cibo a Los Angeles, il mio amico Elton sembra affamato come un lupo in questi giorni! Ma Harry, tuo padre quando è stato qui l'ultima volta ha lasciato una tazza! Non avete tempo? Nemmeno io! Arrivederci!
- PMC cosa hai fatto durante il weekend?

- I was doing what I'm really loving to do: cooking. I swear I had an orgasm when I was preparing a lemon chicken with thyme and garlic, lentils in aromas and tiramisu. And then I love to cook for people I love, Fede is very honest with me and he's giving me votes, and imagine Paul that this weekend I've took three 10\10 and one 10+!
- That's cool.
- I love to be "La massaia"!
- Was Nigella Lawson with you?
- Yes, as always but now I am trying to add something from me when I am cooking. I am a lucky person because I don't have to, but I want to cook. I think that cooking is like making love, my grandmother teached me that: you have to cuddle ingredients that you are preparing and have time for that. That's why I am cooking mostly during the weekend.
- Maybe you should show more recipes on your blog?
- Cooking is a hard physical work, specially for me. I wouldn't be able to hold a pot in one hand and camera in the other, searching for the right light, remember that I am doing this blog all by myself! But I love to invite people to my kitchen while I am cooking. I did that with my dad when he was visiting us some time ago, he wanted to learn some recipe and repeat it at home.
- Is it possible to repeat italian way of cooking in polish kitchen and to prepare polish meals in italian kitchen?
- I think the right thing to do is to eat what you find next to you, in the land that you are living. I adapt really quickly to the places where I am living, that's why when I've came to living here, ten years ago, I started to discover and appreciate italian products: I was never searching polish grocery store.
- I don't believe you don't miss polish food sometimes!
- I will be honest with you: I don't! I think that some meals you should eat in the place where they were born. Polish "pierogi" o "bigos" have other taste when you are eating them during Xmas when is cold in Poland and italian "ravioli" here in the summer!
- It's strange you are not extra fat!
- When I came here I was XS misure, now I am M! Cooking is very therapeutic to me. As a child I had horrible relation with food, also as a teenager, it was really easy to see. Sometimes I wish I could have be thiner but the truth is that, if I am cooking and eating it means that I am really happy and calm person and this is what I want now!

- Ho fatto quello che davvero amo fare: ho cucinato. Ti giuro avevo un orgasmo mentre preparavo il pollo con i limoni, il timo e l'aglio, le lenticchie con gli aromi e il tiramisù. E poi davvero mi piace cucinare per le persone che amo, Fede è sempre molto onesto con me, mi da i voti e pensa Paul che in questo weekend ho preso tre 10/10 e un 10 e lode!
- Ganzo.
- Amo essere "La massaia"!
- Nigella Lawson era con te?
- Sì, come sempre, ma adesso provo ad aggiungere anche qualcosa di mio quando cucino. Ho fortuna perché non devo, ma voglio cucinare. Penso che cucinare è come fare l'amore, la mia nonna mi ha insegnato questo: devi coccolare gli ingredienti con i quali prepari il piatto e avere tempo per questo. Per questo motivo cucino soprattutto durante il weekend.
- Forse dovresti mostrare più ricette sul blog?
- Cucinare è un lavoro fisico duro, specialmente per me. Non sarei capace di tenere in una mano la pentola e nell'altra la fotocamera e cercare la luce giusta, ricorda che questo blog lo faccio da sola! Ma amo invitare le persone in cucina quando cucino. Ho fatto così con il mio papà qualche tempo fa, quando è venuto a visitarci e voleva imparare qualche ricetta per ripeterla a casa sua.
- E' possibile riprodurre il modo italiano di cucinare in una cucina polacca e preparare piatti polacchi nella cucina italiana?
- Penso che la cosa giusta da fare sia mangiare cosa trovi accanto a te, nella terra in cui vivi. Mi adatto davvero velocemente al posto dove abito. Per questo motivo quando sono venuta qua, dieci anni fa, ho iniziato a scoprire e apprezzare i prodotti italiani: qui non ho mai cercato un negozio alimentare polacco.
- Non ci credo che non ti manca mai il cibo polacco!
- Sarò sincera con te: No! Penso che un certo tipo di piatti si devono mangiare dove sono nati. I "pierogi" o i "bgigos" polacchi hanno un altro sapore quando li mangi durante il Natale in Polonia quando è davvero freddo e i "ravioli" italiani qui durante l'estate!
- E' strano che tu non sia super grassa!
- Quando sono venuta qui portavo la misura XS, adesso la M! Cucinare è molto terapeutico per me. Da bambina avevo un rapporto orribile con il cibo, anche quando ero adolescente, era facile vederlo. A volte vorrei essere un po' piu' magra, ma la verità è che se cucino e mangio, significa che sono una persona davvero felice e calma, ed è questo quello che voglio adesso!

Eyes

Diana Eyeshadow Palette, Royal Beauty

Worth the hype Mascara, Nyx


Lips

Lingerie Push Up, Longlasting Lipstick, Dusk to Dawn, Nyx


Face

Bronzer, Royal Beauty

Mineral Matte Finishing Powder, Light\Medium

Creamy Powder Blush, Sweet Cheeks, Rose&Play, Nyx

0 comments commenti: