Royal Blue Makeup Look

6.4.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Where have you been all the weekend?
- I don't know how about McCartney, but I was on the beach with my Penny. 

- Dove sei stato tutto il weekend?
- Non so cosa ha fatto McCartney, ma io ero sulla spiaggia con la mia Penny.


- Excuse me?
- I went at night, so no one caught me. I have crossed lands and countries and the sea to reach my Penny. When you love someone you will do anything to be with the one you love!
- Good Morning, good morning!

- Scusa?
- Ci sono andato di notte, così nessuno mi ha beccato. Ho attraversato paesi e paesini, il mare per raggiungere la mia Penny. Quando ami qualcuno faresti di tutto per essere con la persona che ami!
- Buongiorno, buongiorno!


- Hey Paul and where have you been all the weekend?
- I don't know how about Stewart but I was at the beach with my Nancy.
- Excuse me?
- I went at night, so no one caught me. I have crossed lands and countries and the sea to reach my Nancy. When you love someone you will do anything to be with the one you love!
- And where is Mike?
- He was with Mac.
- I always knew he was from the other side.
- Rod! Mac is name of his dog!
- Good Morning Mike, where have you been all the weekend?

- Ciao Paul e te dove sei stato per tutto il weekend?
- Non so cosa ha fatto Stewart, ma io ero sulla spiaggia con la mia Nancy.
- Scusa?
- Ci sono andato di notte, così nessuno mi ha beccato. Ho attraversato paesi e paesini, il mare per raggiungere la mia Nancy. Quando ami qualcuno faresti di tutto per essere con la persona che ami!
- E dov'è Mike?
- Era con Mac.
- Ho sempre saputo che lui è dell'altra sponda.
- Rod! Mac è il nome del suo cane!
- Buongiorno Mike, dove sei stato per tutto il weekend?


- I don't know how about McCartney and Stewart, but I was with my Mac.
- Excuse me?
 - I went at night, so no one caught me. I have crossed lands and countries and the sea to reach my Mac. When someone loves you so much you will do anything to reach this creature!
- You! You have abandoned me!
- We wanted leave you in your intimacy with your fiancé.
- So why have you back here?
- Because of candies and because it's monday and the fridge is full of heaven! Was Nigella Lawson with you this weekend?
- Yes, as always!
- Very well! Look McCartney what a delicious spring thights are in the oven!
- And in the fridge there is also a nice dessert!
- It's not only Nigella Lawson that was with her in the kitchen last weekend.
- What?
- There were also other guys here.
- What? She betrayed us? With who? With Barry from the Bee Gees? I forgive her!
- No. There were many beautiful dancing and singing boys with her.
- What? Chippendales were here? Federico will never forgive her this stuff.
- No. All the boy bands from 90's were here.
- What? With all this crap music they made?
- They are beautiful and talented guys! I am not ashamed of it, I loved them all.
- God please, it's not music what they make!
- You are right McCartney and they are not that beautiful!
- And I think you all are jealous!
- Are you jealous McCartney?
- No, I'm from a boy band after all! Are you jealous Stewart?
- No, I have thousands women under my stage. Mike? Where are you Mike? Is he, is he leaving us? What are you doing Mike?
- I am on strike today.


- Non so cosa hanno fatto McCartney e Stewart, ma io ero con il mio Mac.
- Scusa?
- Sono andato di notte, così nessuno mi ha beccato. Ho attraversato paesi e paesini, il mare per raggiungere il mio Mac. Quando qualcuno ti ama così tanto faresti di tutto per essere con la creatura che ami!
- Mi avete abbandonata!
- Volevamo lasciarti nella tua intimità con il tuo fidanzato.
- Allora perché siete tornati qui?
- Per le caramelle e perché il lunedì il frigorifero è sempre pieno di paradiso! Eri con Nigella Lawson durante questo weekend?
- Sì, come sempre!
- Molto bene! Guarda McCartney che deliziose cosce primaverili ci sono nel forno!
- E nel frigorifero c'è anche un buonissimo dessert!
- Non c'era solo Nigella Lawson con lei durante questo weelend.
- Cosa?
- C'erano anche altri ragazzi qui.
- Cosa? Ci ha tradito? Con chi? Barry di Bee Gees? La perdono!
- No. C'erano tanti bellisimi ragazzi che ballavano e cantavano con lei.
- Cosa? I Chippendales erano qui? Questo Federico non glielo perdonerà mai.
- No. Tutte le boy band degli anni '90 erano qui.
- Cosa? Con tutta la musica di merda che fanno?
- Sono ragazzi bellissimi e hanno talento! Non me ne vergono di questo, li ho amati tutti.
- Oddio, ti prego non è vera musica quello che fanno!
- Hai ragione McCartney e non sono alla fine così belli!
- E io penso che siete gelosi!
- Sei geloso McCartney?
- No, alla fine anch'io vengo da una boy band! Sei geloso Stewart?
- No, ho migliaia di donne sotto il mio palco. Mike? Dove sei Mike? Ci sta abbandonando? Cosa stai facendo Mike?
- Oggi sono in sciopero. 

Eyes

Color Sensationel Eyeshadow, Royal Blue, Maybelline

Shadow Palette, Lid Lingerie, Nyx


Lips

Matte Lipstick, Life's a beach, Nyx


Face

First Base, Primer Spray

Can't Stop, won't Stop, Full Coverage Foundation, Light Porcelain


🌻🌻🌻🌻

0 comments commenti: