Green Tiffany Makeup Look

28.4.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Good Morning Mike, how do you feel after yesterday's vaccine? Do you know that Christiano has married Barbara D'Urso this morning? I thoguht he likes only bananas and look what a surprise! Mike?
- Buongiorno Mike, come ti senti dopo il vaccino di ieri? Sai che Christiano ha sposato Barbara D'Urso questa mattina? Pensavo che lui ama solo le banane e guarda che sorpresa! Mike?

- I am not Mike, call me Michael if you want. I am all boy bands new leader. This is my album: Lovely Letters. 69 super pink songs for girls between 0 and 89 years old. Can I borrow from you this lipstick?
- Jesus Christ Mike, what has happened to you? Rod? Stewart? I need your help, where are you?

- Non sono Mike, chiamami Michael se vuoi. Sono il nuovo leader di tutti le boyband del mondo. Questo è il mio nuovo album: Lovely Letters. 69 canzoni rosa per le ragazze da 0 a 89 anni. Puoi prestarmi questo rossetto?
- Cristo Mike, cosa ti è successo? Rod? Stewart? Ho bisogno del tuo aiuto, sos, dove sei?

- I am here. Means nowhere. And don't call me with my old, ridiculous name. My name is Roderic Stew and I am making ambitious music now. With Schopenhauer and Nietzsche lyrics, all inclusive as always. My new album: "Sir Stew" won't disappoint you my darling. Do you like my black coat?
- Rod, I don't recognize you, where is Paul? McCartney?

- Sono qui. Significa da nessuna parte. E non chiamarmi con il mio vecchio nome, che è davvero ridicolo. Mi chiamo Roderic Stew adesso e faccio solo musica ambiziosa. Con testi di Schopenhauer e Nietzsche, tutto incluso come sempre. Il mio nuovo album: "Sir Stew" non ti deluderà tesoro. Ti piace il mio cappotto nero?
- Rod, non ti riconosco, dov'è Paul? McCartney?

- MC Paul is here! Let's start our disco in the rhythm of my best dance remixes! I found my new extra beat, I don't need lyrics inside my songs anymore! Only beat, beat, beat! Raise your asses loosers! Do you like my yellow, dancing shoes Paulina? Hello? How do you feel?
- Well, I don't know what happened guys, but I don't like you anymore. I think that I am attracted by women right now. Maybe we should do the casting for new females assistants in our Tuscan Mill!

- MC Paul è qui! Iniziamo la nostra serata disco al ritmo dei miei migliori remix! Ho trovato un nuovo beat extra forte, non ho più bisogno dei testi dentro le mie canzoni! Solo beat, beat, beat! Alzate le mani perdenti! Ti piacciono le mie nuove scarpe gialle per ballare Paulina? Come ti senti?
- Beh, non so cosa mi sta succedendo ragazzi, ma non mi piacete più. Penso che sono attratta dalle donne adesso. Forse dovremmo fare un casting per nuove assistenti donne nel Mulino Toscano!

Eyes

Modern Dreamer, Shadow Palette

Worth the hype Mascara, Nyx

Eyeliner Matte Signature, L'Oreal Paris


Lips

Soft Matte Lip Cream, Tokyo, Nyx


Face

Hyaluronic Acid, Cera di Cupra

First Base, Primer Spray, Nyx

Compact Foundation, Feel True, Ecru, Bella Oggi

Creamy Powder Blush, Sweet Cheeks, Rose&Play

Mineral Matte Finishing Powder, Light\Medium, Nyx

Bronzer, Royal Beauty

0 comments commenti: