Sunset Eyes Makeup Look

27.4.20 PMC 0 Comments


-  I read the news today, oh boy!

- Look PMC! Donald Trump said that he's got medicine for us all! What will save us is: a vaccine with disinfectant!
- Good Morning Paul, we will talk about this later. Is it true that you are fighting with Mick Jagger about who was better, The Beatles or them? 
- Well, I guess it's true.
- Sir Paul, are you seven years old or what? Everyone knows that Rolling Stones are not making music at all! Now, hold this please.
- A hairdryer? What for?
- I forgot to defrost a soup for tonight, now stay here in front of this freezer and flow hot air on this pot over there.
- You must be joking, I feel like an idiot! Someone’s knockin’ at the door, somebody’s ringin’ the bell, someone’s knockin’ at the door, somebody’s ringin’ the bell do me a favour Paulina open the door and let’em in!
- Hello? Why no one responds me? Paulina? It's me Christiano! My grandma was always saying: una banana al risveglio ti farà sembrare tutto bello! I brought you two kilos of bananas and I've broken all quarantine rules for you, please let me in!

- Guarda PMC! Donald Trump ha detto che ha trovato una medicina per tutti noi! La cosa che ci salverà è un vaccino con il disinfettante!
- Buongiorno Paul, ne parleremo dopo. E' vero che stai litigando con Mick Jagger su chi era meglio, The Beatles o loro?
- Beh, penso sia vero.
- Sir Paul, hai sette anni o cosa? Tutti sanno che i Rolling Stones non fanno musica per niente! Adesso, tieni questo per favore.
- Un asciugacapelli? Per cosa?
- Ho dimenticato di scongelare la minestra per stasera, adesso rimani qui  accanto a questo congelatore e butta aria calda su quella pentola là.
- Ma stai scherzando, mi sento come un idiota!  Someone’s knockin’ at the door, somebody’s ringin’ the bell, someone’s knockin’ at the door, somebody’s ringin’ the bell do me a favour Paulina open the door and let’em in!
- Pronto? Perché nessuno mi risponde? Paulina? Sono io Christiano! La mia nonna diceva sempre: una banana al risveglio ti farà sembrare tutto bello! Ti ho portato due chili delle banane e ho infranto tutte le regole della quarantena per te, ti prego fammi entrare subito!

- OK, I've found four syringes that you asked me for. I will call everyone and we will meet in the kitchen.
- OK, thank you Rod!

- OK, ho trovato quattro siringhe come mi hai chiesto. Chiamerò tutti e ci vediamo in cucina.
- OK, grazie Rod!

- Good Morning Tuscan Mill heros!
- Good Morning PMC!
- As you know world leaders each day and night are thinking how to save our lifes and USA president Donald ...
- He's not my president!
- Who said so?
- It wasn't me!
- Neither me!
- What was that voice?
- And he said that it's enough to prepare a vaccine with disifectant. I love you all, also you Christiano, that's why me, Paul and Rod well, we all prepared a vaccine with hydrogen peroxide that we found in our bathroom. 
- This is crazy!
- Yes, this is crazy, I don't want this vaccine, I am sure it will makes us all insane!
- We already are insane Mike. So, I got only one question, who will make us the sting?
- Commissioner Sting!

- Buongiorno Eroi del Mulino Toscano!
- Buongiorno PMC!
- Come sapete i leader mondiali ogni giorno e notte pensano come salvare le nostre vite e il Peesidente degli USA Donald ...
- Non è il mio presidente!
- Chi l'ha detto?
- Non ero io!
- Nemmeno io!
- Cosa era questa voce?
- E lui ha detto che basta preparare il vaccino con il disinfettante. Vi amo tutti, anche te Christiano, ecco perché io, Paul e Rod abbiamo preparato il vaccino con l'acqua ossigenata che abbiamo trovato nel bagno.
- E' una pazzia!
- Sì, è una pazzia, io non voglio questo vaccino, sono sicuro che ci farà impazzire.
- Siamo già pazzi Mike. Allora, ho una domanda sola, chi ci farà la puntura?
- Il Commisionario Sting!

- He can't do this, he's with Sinatra in the Deep Forest. 
- I want Miguel makes me sting in the bottom! 
- I think it's impossible Christiano.
- Where is Federico?  Let's make him do our vaccine! Where is he?
- He's upstairs, has important call conference with Washington! 
- With Washington?
- Yes! If you will disturb him, I will kill you all.
- Maybe he could make a small break and vaccinate us all?
- No, someone has to remain sane here. I got idea, we will use "Domino" method!
- Domino Dancing, my favour Duran Duran song!
- It's Pet Shop Boys song Christiano.
- Whatever, banana is always banana.
- It was my song! They stole it from me!
- We all know this story Paul, now we don't have time to listen it again! So, each of us will make a sting in other person arm, and we all will be sane and healthy forever! I trust in world leaders intelligence and good intentions! And stop laughing at me! Paul, you are the first one, you will sting me, I will sting Rod, he will sting Mike and Mike will sting Christiano.
- Yes! What a wonderful day! My grandma was so right! Una banana al risveglio ti farà sembrare tutto bello!

- Lui non può, sta con Sinatra nella Deep Forest.
- Io voglio che Miguel mi faccia la puntura sulla mia chiappa!
- Penso sia impossibile Christiano.
- Nel mondo di John e Paul, Federico è Ringo Starr. Chiamiamo lui a farci il vaccino, dov'è?
- E su, ha una call conference importante con Washington!
- Con Washington?
- Sì! Se lo disturberete vi ucciderò tutti.
- Forse potrebbe fare una piccola pausa e farci questo vaccino?
- No, qualcuno deve rimanere sano e sobrio. Ho un'idea, useremo il metodo "Domino"!
- Domino Dancing, la mia preferita canzone dei Duran Duran.
- Erano i Pet Shop Boys Christiano.
- Chi se ne frega, una banana è sempre una banana.
- Era la mia canzone! Me l'hanno rubata!
- Tutti conosciamo questa storia Paul, non la vogliamo ascoltare un'altra volta! Allora ciascuno di noi dovrà fare la puntura sul braccio dell'altra persona, così rimarremo sani per sempre! Mi fido dell'intelligenza e delle buone intenzioni dei leader mondiali! E smettete ridere di me! Paul, sei il primo, darai la puntura a me, io a Rod, lui a Mike e Mike darà la puntura a Christiano.
- Sì! Che bellissima giornata! La mia nonna aveva ragione! Una banana al risveglio ti farà sembrare tutto bello!

Eyes

Modern Dreamer, Shadow Palette

Worth the hype Mascara, Nyx

Eyeliner Matte Signature, L'Oreal Paris

Eyebrow Cake Powder, Brunette, Nyx


Lips

Powder Puff Lippie, Powder Lip Cream, Best Buds, Nyx


Face

Mineral Matte Finishing Powder, Light\Medium

Bronze Skin Powder, 22, Astra

Creamy Powder Blush, Sweet Cheeks, Rose&Play, Nyx

0 comments commenti: