Boyfriend makeup challenge

25.10.18 PMC 2 Comments


Hey Cats, it's already thursday!:) As You may know I don't pay much attention about trends in internet. Every Cat will understand me. We go our own way. But there's one funny challenge that I wanted to try, but before that meet our new dog: Paul Simon. When he's good we call him Paul, when he's bad Simon. There are moments that he's Paul Simon in one day!:)

Ciao Gatti, è già giovedì!:) Come sicuramente avrete notato non seguo le mode di internet. Ogni Gatto mi capirà. Abbiamo le nostre strade. Ma c'è una sfida nella rete che volevo provare, ma prima di questo vi presento il nostro nuovo cane: Paul Simon. Quando è buono lo chiamiamo Paul, quando è cattivo Simon. Ci sono momenti in cui si chiama Paul e Simon nello stesso giorno!:) 

Boyfriend makeup is a challenge when Your partner choose Your makeup. In what colors he sees You etc. It should be him to do makeup but I don't think it would be great idea;), so I modificated this challenge in my way and simply ask about his favourites colors. We all dress up and makeup for ourselves but I pay attention about my partner preferences. You should know that our conversation about colors is like: Honey could you give my my brown coat? Yes, this green one? Well, it's true that masculin and female brains are different. I had really fun by sitting yesterday on the couch and listening all his comments about makeup colors. Honestly I was surprised by choosing bronzer instead of brush and ... what can I say ... my fiancé sees me all in pink!:)

Boyfriend makeup è una sfida, nella quale il tuo partner sceglie per te il trucco. In che colori gli piaci di più etc. Dovrebbe essere lui a farti il trucco, ma non penso sia un'idea strepitosa;), allora ho modificato questa prova a modo mio, chiedendogli semplicemente i colori. Tutti ci vestiamo e trucchiamo per noi stesse, ma sto attenta alle preferenze del mio partner. Dovete sapere che la nostra conversazione a proposito dei colori si è svolta così: Amore mi potresti dare il mio cappotto marrone? Sì, questo verde? Beh, è vero che il cervello maschile e femminile sono totalmnete diversi. Mi sono davvero divertita ieri sul nostro divano ascoltando tutti i suoi commenti sui colori dei trucchi. Onestamente ero stupita che abbia scelto il bronzer al posto del blush e ... cosa Vi devo dire ... il mio fidanzato mi vede tutta rosa!:)

Eyes

Chocolate and Peaches Palette
I love Makeup
Chocolate and Peaches Palette  I love Makeup


Lips

Fuchsia
Shaka
Fuchsia  Shaka

Bronzer, Wycon
Mascara, L'Oreal Unlimited
Bronzer, Wycon  Mascara, L'Oreal Unlimited

Now, after 10 years that we are together, finally I know how to do my makeup;). Have a nice afternoon Cats! Paul Simon sent You kisses too!;)

Adesso, dopo 10 anni che siamo insieme, finalmente so come truccarmi,). Buon pomeriggio Gatti, Paul Simon Vi manda baci!;)

2 comments:

  1. Wierzyć się nie chce, że jest Pani siostrą Niekrytego Krytyka. Pani jest inteligentna, subtelna i ma duszę artystki, a brat robi z siebie pośmiewisko w internecie i sypie pedofilskimi żartami. Współczuję takiej rodziny. Musi się Pani za niego bardzo wstydzić.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dziekuje za mile o mnie slowa, pozdrawiam i przepraszam za brak polskich znakow!

    ReplyDelete